Thread: WTS/WTT G27 for AK variant

WTS/WTT G27 for AK variant SOLD!!

I am currently stationed in Ft. Stewart, Ga., if no interest soon I will take it to the Savannah Civic center and see what happens.
    Glock 27 Gen 3
    1 Used Like new Glock 27 GLock Talk
    2 Mags (factory) w/extended Pearce Grip Pearce
    1 Titanium firing pin Lightning Strike
    1 Set of Trijicon Tritium Night Sights Midway USA
    1 3.5 trigger bar, connector Brownells
    1 Galco Leather OWB Holster (black, some scuffs from use) Galco
    1 Cominolli Safety (makes the weapon safer than manufacturer spec’s) Cominolli Safety
    1 Lone Wolf extended take down lever (black) Rock Your Glock
    I also removed the Stock trigger. It comes ribbed, just about everyone hates this, and it acts like a saw on your finger. I replaced it with a smooth trigger. Remember, some of the prices are for new, but there is no charge for Certified Armorer installation, shipping costs or tax added as well. The only noticeable wear is on the safety, I can remove it if you like, it will leave a slot in the frame that will not affect the function of the weapon at all. There is a very small nick in the frame in front of the slide release/stop. I have original box, paper work, cable lock and everything else that comes with it new. I only have a camera on my phone, that is why they are so poor. The pictures make the weapon look so much worse than it actually is. I am a certified Glock Armorer, if you have any further questions, just ask. This package is ready to use with your ammo!
    870.99 Total

I would like to trade this for a AK variant in similar condition, or sell for $575.00 o.b.o.. If price is too high, make serious offer here, time stamp will be deciding factor. I have excellent feed back on e-bay, snipers hide, ar15, hk pro, glock talk and so on.

Last edited by Tactical45; 05-28-2012 at 10:24 PM.

Price lowered, caliber non specific.

I got a Romanian AK47 for trade

Please send me an pm with your email, I will send you pictures of my Romanian AK47.