Thread: Price check please

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Question Price check please

Found this at an estate auction tomorrow. It's listed as a "Chinese SKS". I haven't seen one like this with the blade bayonet. I have one that looks just like it but with the spike. Anything special and or price? TIA.

There were a batch imported last year that I saw crates of that might have had blade bayonets but they were thrashed and with much darker, cosmed stocks.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

roughly $450-500 being that nice for a chinese.

i passed on one like that last month + it came with one of those original 20rd star marked mags for $400.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Thanks HK. I kinda remember those with the 20rd mag. I don't need a fifth SKS but I don't have a Chicom with the blade so I may check it out. I thought at first it might be a Yugo 59 that they were calling a Chinese. The stock looks a little like those. Looks like the one I posted is missing the cleaning rod.
    Last edited by Richard Simmons; 05-19-2017 at 02:48 PM.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell