Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get your **** ready, the zombies are here.....

Senior Member Silicon Wolverine's Avatar

Get your **** ready, the zombies are here.....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1548359.html

"One man is dead and another hospitalized after a bizarre assault off Miami's MacArthur Causeway reportedly forced a police officer to open fire.

City of Miami police say the incident began Saturday afternoon about 2 p.m. when an officer responded to reports of 2 men fighting in the bike path of the Biscayne Boulevard exit ramp, alongside the Miami Herald's parking garage. There, according to the Herald, the officer observed a naked man eating another man's face."

Yeah, thats creepy as hell. So either we have a tripping out cannibal, or the zombie plauge has begun........

SW

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

It could be a vitamin deficiency...

Did he have to shoot him through the head to stop him?

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    It could be a vitamin deficiency...

Did he have to shoot him through the head to stop him?
    Given teh circumstances what would you do?

SW

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silicon Wolverine View Post
    Given teh circumstances what would you do?

SW
    I think he was simply asking if it finally took a headshot to bring the guy down not that he shouldn't have shot him in the head.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    do you think I'll have enough time for my copes order to show up before they get to PA?

Security camera video at this link. It shows the aftermath of the attack, but not quite what I was expecting.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/2...macarthur.html

This is just one more reason why people are stupid for doing drugs.

"Do stupid things; win stupid prizes."

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    I think he was simply asking if it finally took a headshot to bring the guy down not that he shouldn't have shot him in the head.
    Yup, that's what I was referring to. Everyone knows you either have to cut their heads off or get in a brain shot to stop a zombie.

Criekey!

"The officer, who has not been identified, approached and, seeing what was happening, also ordered the naked man to back away. When he continued the assault, the officer shot him, police sources said. The attacker failed to stop after being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/26/2818832/naked-man-shot-killed-on-macarthur.html#storylink=cpy"
    WTH!??!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo GED View Post
    WTH!??!?!?
    My guess would be the effects of the drugs on the zombie. He was beyond feeling pain... In that case, the only way to stop him would be to shoot until you hit a vital organ.

Either the officer wasn't a very good shot, or was a little traumatized at what he was seeing and it affected his aim.

I guess coming up on something like this would be a trifle upsetting and tend to mess up the rest of your day.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    do you think I'll have enough time for my copes order to show up before they get to PA?
    According to Romero, it starts in PA.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

like i said on another board: mix zombie movies with hard drugs and throw in some mental illness and this is what you get

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    My guess would be the effects of the drugs on the zombie. He was beyond feeling pain... In that case, the only way to stop him would be to shoot until you hit a vital organ.

Either the officer wasn't a very good shot, or was a little traumatized at what he was seeing and it affected his aim.

I guess coming up on something like this would be a trifle upsetting and tend to mess up the rest of your day.
    For sure.

Occam's Razor is telling me PCP or amphetamine psychosis are likely culprits. Get someone excited enough, add delerium and they won't stop until something vital fails.

Quote Originally Posted by American Rage View Post
    like i said on another board: mix zombie movies with hard drugs and throw in some mental illness and this is what you get
    Couldn't have said it better.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Wink

Everyone at the scene was infected. Hope they keep an eye on the victim in case he expires.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team GunsNet Gold 05/2011

Everyone at the scene was infected.
    Head shots all around!

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    According to Romero, it starts in PA.

Instigated by those Yutes no doubt!
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Everyone at the scene was infected. Hope they keep an eye on the victim in case he expires.
    when we start seeing reports of random violence in teh general area then we get worried.

SW

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    wait a minute, the naked guy wasn't carrying skittles and ice tea was he? If so this could get nasty....

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

He must have been white or asian as there has been no outcry.

And it is just sick that the victim was alive while this guy was knawing on his face - sick sick sick all the way around. He must have been really zapped out on drugs - what luck, to be found by the naked cannibal... or did the canibal knock him out? Even so, how could somebody remain unconcous while having their face bitten?

I don't know why the cop even bothered to say "stop" - should have just popped the zombie in the head on sight.

We will be seeing more of this kind of sickness as things heat up in the coming months/years. To be sure.

We will all want to go armed with backup AK's stowed in the vehicles at all times.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    He must have been white or asian as there has been no outcry.

And it is just sick that the victim was alive while this guy was knawing on his face - sick sick sick all the way around. He must have been really zapped out on drugs - what luck, to be found by the naked cannibal... or did the canibal knock him out? Even so, how could somebody remain unconcous while having their face bitten?

I don't know why the cop even bothered to say "stop" - should have just popped the zombie in the head on sight.

We will be seeing more of this kind of sickness as things heat up in the coming months/years. To be sure.

We will all want to go armed with backup AK's stowed in the vehicles at all times.
    From what I gathered, from the article and the security camera video, both men were naked (the video shows this). I'm guessing they were both so hopped up on drugs (according to one of articles, doing a certain drug raises the core body temp. so the person sheds his clothes to cool off) neither one knew what was happening. Anyone who does drugs deserves whatever happens to them. I just hope it's a lesson to others to what to expect if they decide to take drugs.
    Last edited by alismith; 05-28-2012 at 03:33 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast