Thread: How the IRS benefits from obama-care. Scary read

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.

How the IRS benefits from obama-care. Scary read

It looks like the IRS is hiring a new level that will make jack booted thugs look like an understatement. I wonder how many will die from this, as happened during Prohibition?

http://www.foxbusiness.com/governmen...intrusive-irs/

Very scary read.

This reveals the actual intent of the Fed to infiltrate into our private lives on a scale beyond imagination.
    We have to resist this insanity at all costs.
    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
    George Orwell

Contributor 05/2012

Funny. It's NOT a tax but IRS is responsible for enforcement? Boy, those guys are really multi-taskers, aren't they?

I forsee a new realm for ambulance chasers across the country...

Civil suits based on violation of the 4th amendment, as we are no longer secure within our papers, much less our homes, but in this instance...it goes to the heart of being secure from government intrusion into our private business affairs.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Roadhouse Groupee

now that we got this have all you "conservatives" woke up from your brainwashing to recognize the advantage of a single payer system?

Quote Originally Posted by samiam View Post
    now that we got this have all you "conservatives" woke up from your brainwashing to recognize the advantage of a single payer system?
    Are you saying a single payer system as they have in the UK and Canada is what you're advocating? One where death panels decide who will live and who will die, based on their usefulness to the system?

Do I have it correctly...samiam? You are in favor of a system where government dictates who shall live, and who shall die, based on the whim of an individual's perceived value?
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Roadhouse Groupee

gee oswald last time i checked everyone dies, this end of life mega millions nonsense is a crock of shit

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Not a big fan of the Donald but I do tend to agree with his sentiments on Obamacare.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    Not a big fan of the Donald but I do tend to agree with his sentiments on Obamacare.

If he said it, this really shows just how intelligent the guy is and explains his success in life. Laser like analysis, focused, no wasted words.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Are you saying a single payer system as they have in the UK and Canada is what you're advocating? One where death panels decide who will live and who will die, based on their usefulness to the system?

Do I have it correctly...samiam? You are in favor of a system where government dictates who shall live, and who shall die, based on the whim of an individual's perceived value?
    Sounds like it. My wife has been to London, she says almost all the people she talked to said they hated their healthcare system.
    Being ready is not what matters. What matters is winning after you get there.
    LtGen Victor H. Krulak, USMC

Oh look everyone, another euro faggot who knows jack shit about freedom telling us what's best for us.
    Fuck your single payer bullshit.

What is the advantage (to the citizen) of allowing the feral gubmit control over your deathcare decisions?

Contributor 05/2012

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    What is the advantage (to the citizen) of allowing the feral gubmit control over your deathcare decisions?
    Almost like you are implying that they DON'T know best? Blasphemy!

But they're college trained experts, elite and so on!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    If you don't like your new health care system, just wait until you see the free housing we have set up. Community showers and huge ovens!

The New IRS, a group that Adolph Hitler would be proud to call his own!

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

We had better damned well get obummer out of office in November. And Romney had better damned well get the health scare bill repealed or we are in for even more shit than is inevitable.

The IRS needs to be taken down to 1/5 or less of it's current size, not expanded. It needs to handle collecting the national sales tax from businesses - and have absolutely no powers or reasons to interface with individual citizens in this country.

If obummer gets reelected... we will see our country go down in flames. That is not an exageration IMHO.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

gee oswald last time i checked everyone dies, this end of life mega millions nonsense is a crock of shit
    I've a better idea. I'm for a government health care system that weeds out idiots like yourself with post birth abortions, once that idiocy shows itself. The country could save trillions in such a fashion.

Good financial sense there!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    We had better damned well get obummer out of office in November. And Romney had better damned well get the health scare bill repealed or we are in for even more shit than is inevitable.

The IRS needs to be taken down to 1/5 or less of it's current size, not expanded. It needs to handle collecting the national sales tax from businesses - and have absolutely no powers or reasons to interface with individual citizens in this country.

If obummer gets reelected... we will see our country go down in flames. That is not an exageration IMHO.
    Right on.