Thread: SAR 2 package

SAR 2 package

I have a 1999 sar-2 with canted FSB, plum furniture, 15 mags and 1080 rnds of bulg and 800+ rnds of GT. I would like to sell. Im asking $800 FTF in southern N.H. Please e-mail me @ ulcickas@comcast.net for pics or more info. THKS, Chuck Edit what happened to all my posts and feedback? Was it all lost? Ive been a member since 1999 and had thousands of posts and dozens of pos feedback!
    Last edited by chucku; 07-08-2012 at 07:13 PM.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Don't feel bad chucku, I had over 35K posts when the old site was hijacked. When the new site was started, we all started from zero. That and a lot of very good info was lost.

How about the info on how to fix a canted FSB. No one wants this gun. I had a zfk scope on it. I cant remember if you can drill out the rivets redrill it straight and get bigger ones to reset it?

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Punch out the pin, straighten the block, redrill slightly oversize hole, install new oversized pin.... fixed.

Would you ship and is $800 your bottom line?

The board was down for several months, is in court over the old data base and when brought back it was from a clean slate...