Thread: Selling some safe queens and other stuff.....

Selling some safe queens and other stuff.....

** For those FAL collectors looking that safe queen of FAL's **
    Pre Ban FAL 50.00 Steyr Import 308 Match Sniper - Hard to Find Less then 10 in USA...
    Excellent condition pre ban Belgian FN FAL match .308 rifle. Steyr Syracuse import. Marked .308 match.
    Original "A" Mount top cover with 4x28 Hensholt scope. Has long & short flash hiders. Has normal top cover to convert "A" mount back to non scope version.
    $4,500

Pre Ban HK-91 with 1,200 meter sight, ARMS scope mount w/ARMS rings
    Has Super Sniper 10x42 w/scope flip up covers. Has front fore arm guard and collapsible
    Bipod and has slim forearm as well. HK Sling, comes with 3 to 5 mags.
    Super accurate, won several long range speed shoots. Bowling pins out to 600 meters...

Post Ban Israeli standard barrel FAL - Kit Weapon built on an IMBEL receiver - PAC import
    Has been a safe queen since it was built.

Would like to offer these weapon to anyone with TWO HOURS of San Antonio or anywhere in Texas as long as we can meet.

PM ME ASAP.....

David

..... adding pics shortly...

The Guns Network | Often Imitated - Never Duplicated!
    The most recently revised government version of anything supersedes all evidence to the contrary past, present or future. That's a working definition of authoritarianism.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Got a couple of PM's if I would consider shipping outside of Texas. Yes to a current FFL, but just trying not to incur the shipping process and the cost to the buyer if I cannot help it.
    The Guns Network | Often Imitated - Never Duplicated!
    The most recently revised government version of anything supersedes all evidence to the contrary past, present or future. That's a working definition of authoritarianism.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ