Thread: WTT/S 9mm AR-15 Lone Wolf/RRA

WTT/S 9mm AR-15 Lone Wolf/RRA SOLD PENDING TRADE!

I had this posted on AR15.com for awhile without many bites so I figured I would branch out. Link:
    http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_21/10...ewolf_RRA.html

I don't get around to shooting this very much, and I've been getting back into 5.56/.223. I was hoping for a straight-up trade on a M-85 Krinkov kit, but no one seems to have one so I'm open to any trades (firearms, firearm-related, electronics, cars/trucks), or cash. I'm asking $700. I'm in Crossville, TN.

All right, down to brass tacks: This is a LNIB lower that I have put ~50 rounds downrange with. I'm not the original owner but he told me he never got around to buying an upper for it. Comes with standard ins and outs with the exception of a VLTOR stock. The upper is used with a little wear (pic below) and I've put ~50 rounds through it personally, no idea on the total round count. This weapon functions great, and I hate to get rid of it but I've lost my taste for pistol-caliber carbines. I just don't think I'll ever get around to doing what I want with it. Comes with one 17-round and one 33-round magazine.

Thanks for looking.

Here's the pic of the upper receiver.
    Last edited by RCS; 07-31-2012 at 07:54 PM.

Sold pending trade.