Thread: pushing Kreb's , KNS combo .....

pushing Kreb's , KNS combo .....

My iron sight accuracy is phenom with this combo ! The logic behind it is awesome ....

The Kreb's rear peep sight automatically centers the front sight and is a quick acquisition !

There may be other brands but this Krebs Custom is fully adjustable and a good price and well made !

For the front sight I chose several components , first the Ace brand AK to AR converter block , which takes your AK sight block and converts it to an AR block ! You can stay with your AK block , but this limits you to AK posts "only" (a limited selection to be sure) !!!

After the converter block purchase I found a KNS duplex reticle for AR's , however this front sight is also available for AK's (in standard block format) !!! This sight allows for very quick acquisition and the steel crosshairs don't cover your target ! The small convergence allows very tight sighting for great accuracy !!!

Modify , upgrade and improve !!! Even purists can benefit from this quality upgrade as no moving parts and quality construction make for great accuracy !!! just do it

Nothing but the finest weapon construction and parts used !

Nice components! Thanks for sharing w/ us.