Thread: thinking about trading my bushy 15 a2

thinking about trading my bushy 15 a2

hey guy locally listed 2 deer rifles for trade for a AR 15 hhas a Winchest both are the newer er M 70 in 7 millimeter mag and a Remington 730 ought 6 both guns are the newer style having black plastic stocks the 7 millimeter has a Redfield scope on it

I regret selling mine.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Frankly the guy wanting to do the trade is screwing himself on value. His bolt guns are worth far more than a Bushmaster AR15 A2 rifle. He should save up and just buy one. OTOH, do you need two bolt guns? Is the A2 your only AR?

I ended up trading a buddy fot two romy ak.s,800 rds of ammo @ chinese drum and 10 30 rd mags ,one of the aks wss but on a bocephus kit with a global trades 1.5 mm rec,the other is a generic wasr but had the tech sights dust cover setup on it.......i gave him the ar,15 30 rders and 250 rds of ammo

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Well I'd say you got the better dollar value of trade than the one you got the AK rifles from. Now you need to see how well they shoot on paper. Rifles that can't hit anything beyond 100 yards IMHO are not worthy of ownership.