Thread: has anyone watched the film trailer all this rioting/murder is blamed on?

has anyone watched the film trailer all this rioting/murder is blamed on?

i watched it and i think a 5th grader could have done better its bullshit. i don't buy that all this is because of the film it had to be planned.
    bring all of our troops home from any Muslim country and let them kill each other! they dont want us in their business so let em have at it.
    i wouldn't trade the lives of 4 Americans that were murdered for a million of em.
    and what really pisses me off is the comments going around that the marines that were there to protect the ambassador wernt allowed ammo! if that is true someones ass should get handed to them.

It was planned, and scouted. http://themittani.com/news/rip-vile-rat

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

No and I don't intend to. This whole deal is BS. These attacks were planned before the youtube deal was posted.

This deal with the video is the medias weak ass attempt at providing cover for Obama. Any 3rd grader could see through this ruse.
    Returns June 3rd.

I looked at some of it just for the hell of it. It's really awful lol, I don't mean awful against Islam, I mean very poorly acted, filmed, and written. The sets, props and special effects are just silly. Which makes it even harder to believe that the protests have shit to do with the "film".

Jay Carney is doubling down on it though,

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney on Friday insisted that the protests in the Middle East are not “directed at the United States” but are instead the direct result of an anti-Muslim YouTube clip.

“This is a fairly volatile situation, and it is in response not to United States policy, obviously not to the administration , not to the American people. It is in response to a video, a film, that we have judged to be reprehensible and disgusting — that in no way justifies any violent reaction to it.”
    taken from http://www.theblaze.com/stories/jay-...united-states/

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Sounds like something Al Quida would put out as a smokescreen.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

It was a coordinated attack on our soil/embassy, Jimah Carter 2.0

This dummy we have as president needs to be fired before the whole world goes up in flames.

Jefferson
    No and I don't intend to. This whole deal is BS. These attacks were planned before the youtube deal was posted.

This deal with the video is the medias weak ass attempt at providing cover for Obama. Any 3rd grader could see through this ruse.
    +1. If you think this is all to blame on some youtube vid, you are .

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Here's the trailer:

I simply can't believe people are actually getting killed over this "movie". It's like watching an SNL skit, or something from The Onion. Crazy.

Was the movie supposed to be a comedy?

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Anyone who thinks these attacks, coming on 9/11, were because of a film, are being willfully ignorant. Especially as more comes out as to how the attacks were perpetrated.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

This has got to be the absolute worst shit I have ever seen. Im not buying it for a second, I think we put on a better show than this in my high school drama class.
    Being ready is not what matters. What matters is winning after you get there.
    LtGen Victor H. Krulak, USMC

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Focused Gunfire View Post
    +1. If you think this is all to blame on some youtube vid, you are .
    How could it be anything else? President Obama's foriegn policy is a rousing success as can be seen by how much more secure we are around the world and at home. I mean, since he has been president how many uprisings have there been, how many attacks on Americans on American soil, how many on foreign soil not specifically associated with the wars in Afganistan and Iraq? This could not be his fault, it has to be the movies.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

That can’t be the actual movie, can it?

Someone posted this on another board:

The solution to the middle east outrage over insults to religion is quite simple. Publish some new outrageous insult to their religion every day, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, until they finally get tired of acting like a bunch of idiots and calm the hell down. They're sure as hell not going to go on some ridiculous rampage every day of every week of every month of every year. Eventually they'll just get over it. It's like exposing a patient to small doses of an allergen until their body gets used to it. Or exposing someone to small doses of something they fear, like snakes or spiders, until they finally grow accustomed to it and get over it.

That's basically what happened during the Enlightenment when each new scientific discovery exposed the true believers to something that outraged them until finally they got over it and scientific progress could actually get a foot hold.

It's called "desensitization".

In psychology, desensitization (also called inurement) is defined as the diminished emotional responsiveness to a negative or aversive stimulus after repeated exposure to it. It also occurs when an emotional response is repeatedly evoked in situations in which the action tendency that is associated with the emotion proves irrelevant or unnecessary. Desensitization is a process primarily used to assist individuals unlearn phobias and anxieties

-- wikipedia

Now tell me I'm wrong.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Solidus-snake View Post
    This has got to be the absolute worst shit I have ever seen. Im not buying it for a second, I think we put on a better show than this in my high school drama class.

Well yeah but look at who we're talking about.

To those backward savages this is a state of the art hi-tech motion picture.

Not only is it in color but it's a talkie!

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Someone posted this on another board:

Never happen. That's the progressive method for gaining acceptance of any and every debauchery the left wants legalized and mainstreamed. They'd never use it against the allies they're employing to aid in getting those debaucheries legalized.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Never happen. That's the progressive method for gaining acceptance of any and every debauchery the left wants legalized and mainstreamed. They'd never use it against the allies they're employing to aid in getting those debaucheries legalized.
    Well, it worked for the Black Power and Gay Pride movements. All their in-your-face marches and parades initially revolted everyone, until everyone eventually accepted it as the new normal after seeing them time and time again, never giving up.

I just think the Middle East could use some liberal love.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Well, it worked for the Black Power and Gay Pride movements. All their in-your-face marches and parades initially revolted everyone, until everyone eventually accepted it as the new normal after seeing them time and time again, never giving up.

I just think the Middle East could use some liberal love.
    And once again, you've missed the point completely.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Smoke an Mirrors brought to you by the STATE DEPT.

I gave up on invisible friends when I was 5.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!