Thread: POTUS - Executive Orders.....

POTUS - Executive Orders.....

A gentleman on another site posted this and it pretty much says it all;
    OBAMAS EXECUTIVE ORDERS:

THE FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
    (Think each one over carefully for its significance and government control over your life)
    -EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.
    -EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.
    -EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.
    -EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.
    -EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.
    -EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.
    -EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the of all persons. Postmaster General to operate a national registration
    -EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.
    -EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to
    relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate
    areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.
    -EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.
    -EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to
    federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive
    Orders issued over

Read over this list and if you still think this is politics as usual then ask yourself "If I was going to take over this government and run it as a dictatorship, what more do I need?"
    A crises! The worldwide currency collapse is imminent, if you aren't prepared you'd better get that way fast!
    The Guns Network | Often Imitated - Never Duplicated!
    The most recently revised government version of anything supersedes all evidence to the contrary past, present or future. That's a working definition of authoritarianism.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

All 0bama has to do is issue a pdd finding a national emergency exists requiring the eos to be executed. not much else needed to stay in office indefinitely and abolish the US constitution save for all of us to go along with it.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

"If I was going to take over this government and run it as a dictatorship, what more do I need?"
    Our guns.

Wart
    "Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit,
    occidentis telum _est"

"A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands"
    Lucius Annaeus Seneca "the younger" ca. (4 BC - 65 AD)

Roadhouse Groupee

RE: EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998

http://www.disastercenter.com/laworder/10998.htm

This originated in 1958 under Eisenhower and was signed by JFK, apparently it has been kept active by all subsequent presidents.

They allow the government to try to do those things, anyways.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Wow. Beyond scary.

It's almost as if our government plans on turning against its citizens.

None of this is just "happenstance."

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.
    I also posted this on another site but I added "Can you say "slave labor"?" to this particular EO.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    I also posted this on another site but I added "Can you say "slave labor"?" to this particular EO.
    i like your truman quote..from a door to door salesman...amazing how far our country has strayed.

Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Wow. Beyond scary.

I seen the way the government responds to natural disasters, they are nothing but a big logistical nightmare! You honestly think they could quell an uprising?
    I sold all my guns and ammo, now I live the quiet retired life.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    I seen the way the government responds to natural disasters, they are nothing but a big logistical nightmare! You honestly think they could quell an uprising?
    Well, I am guessing they (fedz who disregard their oath) won't be responding to a natural disaster, they'll be responding to a national emergency likely fabricated to provide the excuse for the declaration of martial law and/or suspension of the constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post

'THE' government turned against US citizens in about 1903.

No it is not.

Wart
    occidentis telum _est"

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post

Yes. The military can quell an uprising.

Think back to Katrian. Things began to happem when that Coast Guard Admiral got close enough to shore to launch his helicopters. Then two Army generals get there and things really begin to move. And all of that without anything resembling a full complement of troops.

Fact: The US military is the finest in the world.

Wart
    occidentis telum _est"

Roadhouse Groupee

Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post
    Yes. The military can quell an uprising.

Think back to Katrian. Things began to happem when that Coast Guard Admiral got close enough to shore to launch his helicopters. Then two Army generals get there and things really begin to move. And all of that without anything resembling a full complement of troops.

Fact: The US military is the finest in the world.

Wart
    uh Wart, if our military is all that good why was it necessary to award Blackwater a $73 million FEMA contract to "protect" FEMA staff? Oh yeah, all the Louisiana National Guard was in Iraq

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

We are ready. There are ample exuses for a crisis available. If we get to the election sans a big crisis, then I will be surprised...
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Quote Originally Posted by samiam View Post
    uh Wart, if our military is all that good why was it necessary to award Blackwater a $73 million FEMA contract to "protect" FEMA staff? Oh yeah, all the Louisiana National Guard was in Iraq
    Wasn't the National Guard busy going from house to house collecting all the private firearms?
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Roadhouse Groupee

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    Wasn't the National Guard busy going from house to house collecting all the private firearms?
    and rounding up residents for "relocation"

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    We are ready. There are ample exuses for a crisis available. If we get to the election sans a big crisis, then I will be surprised...
    O.S.O.K. - with all of these orders, it wouldn't surprise me if some kind of "national emergency" is declared sometime between October 28th and a November 4th so "Dumbo" can suspend the election.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by dishman View Post
    i like your truman quote..from a door to door salesman...amazing how far our country has strayed.
    Thanks Dishman. As the late Jimmy Durante used to say - "I got a million of them!"
    And YES - it's a "crying" shame how this contry has strayed. (They must think this is a "limbo dance"!)