Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JEFFERSON WAS RIGHT! Photo of My Ballot -- Irrefutable Proof that I Voted for 0bama!

Wink JEFFERSON WAS RIGHT! Photo of My Ballot -- Irrefutable Proof that I Voted for 0bama!

Wait a minute... WHAT THE FUCK?!

OH SHIT, I filled in the wrong bubble!!

Whatever will I do?!?

How's Obama supposed to get re-elected and hook me up with free shit if he doesn't have my crucial vote?!?

The Marxist takeover of America... unrealized!

Enjoy your Establishment Candidate guys... at least I'll be able to say "I didn't vote for that guy!" when whomever wins starts passing bullshit authoritarian laws and dragging us into more foreign conflicts abroad. I want no part in that.

My conscience is clear.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    So much for not voting democrats....
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    So much for not voting democrats....
    There were only 2 Libertarians on the ballot, Gary Johnson and Ted Dunlap for county sheriff. I voted for both of them.

On the other races where there was no third-party option, I voted for "lesser evil."
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    You could have left them blank for "none of the above".
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation

You could have left them blank for "none of the above".
    True, and I did do that on a couple races, but the Idaho Legislature is so overwhelmingly Republican and dominated by religious fruitcakes that its not even funny. I'd just like to see some balance -- a more vibrant minority that can speak up for minority rights and promote Separation of Church and State.

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Wrong "AMD Fanboy." I have an underbar in mine:

http://s640.photobucket.com/profile/amd_fanboy

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Wrong "AMD Fanboy." I have an underbar in mine:

http://s640.photobucket.com/profile/amd_fanboy
    I think maybe you and him should get together....

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    I think maybe you and him should get together....
    I'll swap my oregano for his Battle Mechs.

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Nice try. You can look at the EXIF data on my original photo to verify it is genuine.

The what?
    Where?

In this election, any vote for a 3rd party is essentially a vote for 0bama.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

The what?
    Where?
    Go to this site: http://exifdata.com/

And check both photos. In your PhotoShopped version, you can tell by looking at the thumbnail what the original (genuine) photo was, and the make and model of my cell phone camera (Pantech P7040).

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Total bullshit, obviously, proves nothing. You're a known liar, #### you.

No one will buy this as proof considering the source.
    Last edited by Krupski; 09-24-2012 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Removed un-necessary profanity
    Returns June 3rd.

Cool site I bookmarked it.

Still though what is it we are looking at in the photo?
    Write in ballot absentee?
    Something you can make copies of?
    Not seeing proof of anything really

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    There were only 2 Libertarians on the ballot, Gary Johnson and Ted Dunlap for county sheriff. I voted for both of them.

On the other races where there was no third-party option, I voted for "lesser evil."

What county are you voting in?

Cool site I bookmarked it.

Still though what is it we are looking at in the photo?
    Write in ballot absentee?
    Something you can make copies of?
    Not seeing proof of anything really
    Yeah, I ordered an absentee ballot because I'm going to be busy all-day working the polls November 6. It just came in the mail yesterday. I can take a picture of the whole ballot so you can see its odd size, but I'm sure some here won't be convinced no matter what.

I'm not going to mail it in just yet, I still need to do some more research on some of the other races and the Constitutional Amendments, including the Propositions, etc.

Ada County, Idaho.

Which covers the entire Greater Boise area.

A quick search on the County Commissioner race shows it's Ada county, ID.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast