Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ** Tactical HK MP5 Clone ** The Ultimate Range Gun!

** Tactical HK MP5 Clone ** The Ultimate Range Gun!

The HK MP5 .22LR is an extremely accurate & reliable weapon. Not to mention it looks sweet!
    It chews up & spits out any and all ammo you feed it.
    I put about 600 rounds through it each time at the range & rarely ever have a miss fire.
    The accessories for these weapons are also super cheap.

I've shooting with my HK MP5 at the local steel matches & doing very well... Target acquisition is a breeze.

Good job c-dog. I really enjoyed your video.

Thanks man! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
    I've got some other really cool videos on my Youtube channel if you feel like taking a look:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hillbill.../videos?view=0
    Have a good one!

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Yes quite a nice video.

Good job!

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

A possible contender for the title, lol, especially with the use of those arm braces now.

"The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by NewbieAKguy View Post
    A possible contender for the title, lol, especially with the use of those arm braces now.

Must have! That is super awesome!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    ^^^The POF with the ArmBrace (approved by BATFUAmeicans) demonstrates the mental disorder running rampant within that branch of .gov. Really? The shape of the ArmBrace vs a standard MP5 butstock makes having an SBR perfectly legal according them? Geeze.
    Yeah go figure!

^^^The POF with the ArmBrace (approved by BATFUAmeicans) demonstrates the mental disorder running rampant within that branch of .gov. Really? The shape of the ArmBrace vs a standard MP5 butstock makes having an SBR perfectly legal according them? Geeze.
    And much is to love about that spin on insanity. My AR15 pistol project is going to love it when I finally get my handguards in to finish the project.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    The MP5 is one of, if not the only firearm from the "We hate you" company that I not only enjoy looking at but enjoy shooting. In fact it is the only We Hate You company firearms I own and if I had to give any up for any reason, one of the last to go.

And if it seems ATand unconstitutional F is easing up of going nuts, just remember, with them there is no constitution, and what they allow today they might take away tomorrow, and nobody will stand up and say NO because the reason for the second no longer fits the circumstances.

I paticularly like my folding armbrace on my M85 ... thanks to ACE and their pignose & hinge, however it would be nice if I could find a small wedge to put behind the hinge to get a bit more of a downward angle. As it is the bolt handle just misses the stock so I guess its all good.

Nice "unpistol" kimberkid, but is sure looks like you can't shoot it with the stock folded forward.

And I particularly like your clever description
    Nothing clever about it ... its an arm brace and it folds (for compact storage)!

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Nice "unpistol" kimberkid, but is sure looks like you can't shoot it with the stock folded forward.
    Its close but it clears ...

Wow, but close in this case is good enough!

Watching the video, what I found that was amazing is that it has a dual push-pin lower ... the BTAFE didn't allow any of the original HK-9X weapons in with that type of lower ... yet thousands of parts kits came in with them as well as the full auto bolt carrier.

As to the ArmBrace ... Here's the original letter from ATF letter on using Army Brace from shoulder:

If you haven't seen it, here's a copy of the letter from the BTAFE that is sent with the armbrace:

Quote Originally Posted by kimberkid View Post
    Watching the video, what I found that was amazing is that it has a dual push-pin lower ... the BTAFE didn't allow any of the original HK-9X weapons in with that type of lower ... yet thousands of parts kits came in with them as well as the full auto bolt carrier.
    This is what I thought at first and was worried these wouldn't last long as a result but from what I understand the POF MP5 like the MKE MP5 uses a different mod that prevents it from being easily converted to auto. I cant remember the details but apparently it is more than just swapping out bolts and lowers.

Quote Originally Posted by kimberkid View Post
    Watching the video, what I found that was amazing is that it has a dual push-pin lower ... the BTAFE didn't allow any of the original HK-9X weapons in with that type of lower ... yet thousands of parts kits came in with them as well as the full auto bolt carrier

The Feds allowed dual push pin lowers until '74 or so. They then asked HK to make it harder to "convert" (I hate that phrase) never telling the Germans just how to do it....and as Germans do they went a bit overboard. Although many many preban receivers still have the second hole, because 9 times outta 10 it was built right along side it's non neutered sibling.

Semi auto parts and a welded on shelf is all that had to be done.
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

Sorry to hijack the thread again!!! Just wanted to pass along the latest update (that I know of from MAC's channel).

"The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

the price on semi MP5 clones is horrible.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    the price on semi MP5 clones is horrible.
    Yep, usually they are. I haven't seen the price on that one. It looks nice, but considering I can do an AR pistol with the shooter brace thing on it, the Mp5 pistols become irrelevant IMO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast