Thread: Form 4 back on HK sear

Form 4 back on HK sear

Two months dealer to dealer and 6 months to me ...

But it was worth it ... I have an SBR'd MP5 clone and PTR HK51 clone it and it works well in both

all for a lil ole sear! how much that run ya?

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Oh man that's awesome! What a flame throwing beast that's got to be! We want Vidoes!

Quote Originally Posted by charger0122 View Post
    all for a lil ole sear! how much that run ya?
    Personally I could have never justified what they cost but I had a windfall land in my lap of which I spent 1/2 on it ... and they are selling for $3,000 to $4,000 more now.

The other 1/2 of the windfall I gave to my wife to spend how ever she wanted ... she bought new living room furniture, dining room furniture and new carpet ... which we can not resell for any where close to what she paid ... but it is still nice!

I'll try and get some video ... soon!
    Last edited by kimberkid; 10-05-2012 at 02:35 PM.

BAD ASS!!!!!

Congratulations on now owning every gun fanboy's wet dream. (An H&K with a happy switch.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo GED View Post
    BAD ASS!!!!!

Congratulations on now owning every gun fanboy's wet dream. (An H&K with a happy switch.)
    Pisses me off. Thousands of dollars and months of waiting for something that we SHOULD be able to buy at any sporting goods store for $500 and walk out the door with.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Pisses me off. Thousands of dollars and months of waiting for something that we SHOULD be able to buy at any sporting goods store for $500 and walk out the door with.
    Yep ... And when I get my Delorian equipped a flux capacitor I'm going back to 1934 and fix it!

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

Hell, just going back to 1986 would improve the situation drastically. Imagine buying a factory full-auto for the same price as a semi. Wouldn't it be great to have a free country again?
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Me too, but H&K wouldn't sell to our Johny Punch Clock asses anyways. But we suck. And they hate us.

This is my first foray into posting video ... so I hope it works!

Finally got a little video ... it was a little grumpy the first day out and couldn't get the 51 to run at all ... but we got the Coharie 9mm MP5 to run a bit. Problem seemed to be the trigger pack sat a low and rocked back and forth on the selector and the sear wasn't always getting tripped.

I ended up making a shim to fit down in the bottom of the grip frame to keep the trigger pack from shifting and was able to shoot this one with the 51 ...

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014

Congrats! You're gonna love the sear pack. From what I've heard and read, the shim requirement is somewhat common in using the pack with some HK clones.
    Last edited by az_paul; 11-03-2012 at 01:24 AM.

were gun laws are finally making since!!!
    I HATE YOU VERY MUCH AND I'M FREAKING JEALOUS AS HELL AND DON'T LIKE YOU AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by slamfire51; 11-04-2012 at 07:34 AM. Reason: RED text is reserved for Admin/Staff

That's awesome man!!!
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kimberkid View Post
    Yep ... And when I get my Delorian equipped a flux capacitor I'm going back to 1934 and fix it!

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

I'll chip in $100 bucks for your Delorian flux capacitor equipped buy. I call shotgun on the passanger seat too!

Quote Originally Posted by silentkilla View Post
    I HATE YOU VERY MUCH AND I'M FREAKING JEALOUS AS HELL AND DON'T LIKE YOU AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fine ... then I won't show you my newest host, an HK-53!

Just kidding ...
    I actually took a gamble on a Century C-93 pistol. The finish is crapy but it runs fine in with the semi-pack it came with unfortunately it was kind of grumpy like the 51 with the sear pack. I did some research and found I needed to spend a few more $$$ to upgrade the locking pieces and put in an Urbach hammer to correct the sear geomerty ... I also changed out the grip frame so I could get rid of the shim under the trigger box, it runs fine in semi on all the guns but was cut too deep for the sear trip and didn't function 100% for the box with the sear ... now all three run perfectly

This picture is with the old grip frame ... look close to see how it doesn't run quite parallel to the bottom of the receiver, without the shim, thats all it takes to miss the sear trip and then it won't fire.
    Last edited by kimberkid; 11-04-2012 at 05:25 AM.

Two months dealer to dealer and 6 months to me ...

But it was worth it ... I have an SBR'd MP5 clone and PTR HK51 clone it and it works well in both

guess what, i have a mp5 callapsable stock you need for that beautiful piece. sell it to ya for 150. lol

Thanks silentkilla but I've got a collection of HK stocks ... and for 308 a collapsable stocks isn't very comfortable unless you are shooting from the hip, and I've got collapsables for my MP5 clone and 53 clones ...

Last edited by kimberkid; 05-11-2013 at 05:06 PM.

Thanks silentkilla but I've got a collection of HK stocks ... and for 308 a collapsable stocks isn't very comfortable unless you are shooting from the hip, and I've got collapsables for my MP5 clone and 53 clones ...

alright bud. if you ever need another i'll put one on ya pretty cheap!

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Nice... extremely nice. Wish I'd hit the lotto and could keep up with the Jones...