Thread: Need a fixed stock for my saiga 7.62

Need a fixed stock for my saiga 7.62

I got a izhmash saiga 7.62. It is not converted. I want to put a cool looking stock on it. I need one that can be attached without a pistol grip. I do not want to put a pistol grip on it cause then i would have to get the california bullet button. The only cool looking ones i am finding have the pistol grop though. I would like your input. thank you

They make a SVD type stock for the Saiga ,is that what your thinking of ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ak guy View Post
    I got a izhmash saiga 7.62. It is not converted. I want to put a cool looking stock on it. I need one that can be attached without a pistol grip. I do not want to put a pistol grip on it cause then i would have to get the california bullet button. The only cool looking ones i am finding have the pistol grop though. I would like your input. thank you
    I just ordered one of these for my 5.45:

saiga scout rhineland.jpg

http://www.troupsystems.com/saiga.htm

I'm still waiting for it, so I can't comment on it yet, but I'm pretty excited to finish/install it.

EDIT: Iron wood designs is also working on one. Matt said hopefully by then end of this month, but we'll see. He was finishing up the modeling of the VEPR version, then he'll be doing the Saiga.

Ironwood will prob be 3-6 weeks after you order. The troup is in stock.
    Last edited by tarheelpwr; 10-24-2012 at 11:00 AM.

Hi, check this out, I am also in CA and also hate bullet button, so I did half conversion. And it looks pretty cool I think