Thread: Got My Mini D

Got My Mini D

My new Mini Draco FINALLY arrived, and got out yesterday to shoot it......WOW! What a blast (literally). Super good fun. I love it. I was amazed how manageable it is....I was expecting a monster. Muzzle flip wasn't bad at all, and noise and muzzle blast were fine w/ me. (Lots of others on the pistol range said it was REAL loud......I did have on plugs & muffs, though). The noise to me is more of a "dull thud" and not a "sharp crack". I shot it "stock" and started adding mods last nite. (Grip, rail, sling, brake, etc). Waiting on my G2 trigger. I'd like to try a red dot.......any recommendations for a decent one that will fit on my short (2.75") MI rail? .........my Eotech is too long. (Wish I knew how to post pics). Can't wait to get out again......
    There is more to life than increasing it's speed.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Try a Vortex SPARC maybe.

If your talking about a gas-tube rail, I've heard that only an Aimpoint can withstand the heat.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

I wouldn't call it a "gas tube rail". Obviously, it sits above the gas tube, but there's air space between them......I'll find out soon if it's ENOUGH air space !!
    There is more to life than increasing it's speed.