Thread: Going rate for M11/9?

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

Going rate for M11/9?

Anybody know the going rate for a used SWD M11/9? I'm thinking of selling mine and I was thinking they were in the $3200-3500 range. I saw a recent thread on UziTalk where guys were saying they were having trouble finding one under $4K. I've seen dealer ads for NIB priced at $4500. Today, I had a dealer offer me $3K unseen.

I also had some guy try to offer me $2500 because it's "used".
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

$3k up to $4K pending what you got with it.

All the options uppers gave these have taken them out of ghetto pricing.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    $3k up to $4K pending what you got with it.

All the options uppers gave these have taken them out of ghetto pricing.
    Holy shit! I just got into the classified section on UziTalk (haven't logged into that site in years, surprised I remembered my login). One M11/9 with a Lage upper and a .22 upper is priced at $5K.

Glad I didn't make any deals today. The thing that set off the alarm bells was the dealer offering $3K up front.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

there's a FEW users over there that sell stuff that must be made of gold.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Mine has a Professional Solutions folding stock, extended mag release, extended safety, speed cube, six 30rd steel mags, 1 32rd zytel mag, 1 50rd steel mag, two spare barrels, and a Coastal suppressor. I'm starting to think it would be easier to sell without the suppressor, nobody wants to pay a transfer tax on a can that isn't even worth as much as the tax. The dealer that made the $3K offer didn't want the suppressor. I may see what SRI can do to change the thread pitch on the can to something useful and re-core it to something quieter, then sell the M11/9 by itself. I keep thinking just under $3500 would be a fair price, but that has to be low if one of the big dealers offered me $3K. One of the posters on UziTalk was calling a gun listed at $3750 a "bargain". Another guy paid $3600 for his and thought he got a great deal. Maybe I'll list it over there for $4K this weekend just to see if anyone bites. Maybe I'll paint it purple and throw in a chain sling and kitchen knife.

WIth all that, $3500 would be fair and probly wouldn't last long.

I see alot of Macs and the coastal is basically given away with the gun anymore .but not really worth the $200

That's the suck when it comes to cans.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

I'm thinking now that I'll post the gun tomorrow by itself after I clean it up and take some better pics. I think I have a better idea of what price to list. I think the gun alone is worth what I was asking for the gun and suppressor. It will probably sell quicker without the can anyway because nobody wants to pay a second tax for a cheap used can.

I'll keep the can and see what SRI can do with it. I'm thinking it might give me a lighter can for my .300 BLK (subs only) if SRI can build me a quieter core and change the endcap to 5/8x24.

Still surprised some guy made a serious offer of $2500 because it's used.

Found the original stock for the M11/9. Also found five Sten mags I didn't know I had, left over from when I used to have a Lanchester SMG.

Edit: sold it for $3500. Keeping the suppressor, talking with SRI about a re-core and change endcap to 5/8x28.
    Last edited by nfa1934; 10-30-2012 at 09:42 AM.