Thread: Is kalinka optics worth ordering through

Is kalinka optics worth ordering through

Hello to all

I have an ak and don't want to butcher it with rails and crap ( that's just me ) I would like to get a Russian stays side mounted scope. I have a few questions not about the scope but the dealer I have herd good and bad things about kalinka optics and can't find much of both on the web. I have asked around but few have herd of the site.

If anybody has any info on the site would help. Any info will be accepted

Pleas help
    Thanks

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Never bought from them, but they have more than their share of detractors on the boards... Seems to center mostly on out of stock or defective items.

If you are looking for something faily generic, PSO 4x, try Centerfire System or JG. I bought a 8x52(56?) from Military Gun Supply.
    Last edited by El Laton Caliente; 10-30-2012 at 04:09 PM.

I just ordered a side mount from them on Sunday. Will let you know how the experience goes! I ordered a $50 mount rather than the $450 Kobra red dot, so if I get screwed it would be for less money!

Team GunsNet Gold 05/2011

Don't know about them but had good experience with J&G with Romanian clamp-on scope and four pack of PSL mags and pouch.

Centerfire had a good mag and pouch deal for AK-74s last year and they were pristine as was the pouch and they arrived quickly. I had to call them to iron out a billing issue but they were polite and efficient.

JTD,

As stated before, I ordered a side mount on Sunday, it arrived on Wednesday! Exactly as described, excellent quality and fit on the rifle. My only complaint is that due to a slight difference in height on one side of the rail, my Eotech 512 fits "funny" but appears to be secure.

I bought a scope from them years ago. I didnt have any issues with them.