Thread: Polytech Legend Underfolder price check

Polytech Legend Underfolder price check

The locally guy actually has a Legend underfolder and fixed stock for sale. I'm getting ready to put in an offer. What would you offer for a NIB Legend undeferfolder?

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Unfortunately I can't honestly answer your question, but am wondering what your local guy is asking for each rifle. We might be able to come up with a counter offer based on the asking prices.

You wouldn't want to know what I paid for my like new in box Legend underfolder about 10 years ago.

I can say that at today's prices there is now way I could have afforded to get into the hobby, which is really sad.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

I see asking prices up to $2,000 for Legends that are NIB/LNIB but don't see many sell at that price. $1,500 and I would have trouble walking away.

were gun laws are finally making since!!!
    crazy!!!!but true

Unfortunately a few weeks after this post was made the Sandy Hook tragedy happened. You know how ridiculous things got around Christmas and January.

Would $2,200 be at panic price?

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by TB215 View Post
    Unfortunately a few weeks after this post was made the Sandy Hook tragedy happened. You know how ridiculous things got around Christmas and January.

Would $2,200 be at panic price?
    Personally I think $2,200 for a new in box Legend underfolder these days is on the high side, but on the other hand as long as our rights continue to be trampled by import bans, we will not see any more of them in this country. With a fixed number in the USA, and as few as were imported in the first place, having one in new condition would be rare, so honestly if you can afford it, in a few years you might be very happy you got it.

I paid a lot more than I wanted to for a couple of AK variants a few years ago. Now with more people getting into the sport, both from desire and panic, I am so glad I did!