Thread: Thanks

Thanks

I have to say I am so glad i found this site. It started with my GEW88, I did not even know the first thing about it other then it was a neat old bolt action (picked it up from a friend who was moving over seas) Now that I just got my first Enfield/s I am right back to this site to find out info. I believe now this will be my go to site for all my weapons ?s. Here are some pics of my old military bolt actions. Thanks again for all the help
    T

Here is my M44, JC, LB#1 MK 4, Danzig Gew 88, SLME III
    Attached Images Attached Images

Glad to hear it!

The wealth of knowlege and helpful community is what brought me here as well. When it comes to technical issues this site has the best signal to noise ratio I've ever found on the web. (Even if some of the shenanigans in the non-gun forums would imply otherwise) Truth is, when it comes down to a real question, someone here has a real answer.

For more than just guns too! Check out some of the threads on automotive repair, cooking, survival prep, home remodeling et. al..

GUNSNET RULES!!!!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo GED View Post
    Glad to hear it!

The wealth of knowlege and helpful community is what brought me here as well. When it comes to technical issues this site has the best signal to noise ratio I've ever found on the web. (Even if some of the shenanigans in the non-gun forums would imply otherwise) Truth is, when it comes down to a real question, someone here has a real answer.

For more than just guns too! Check out some of the threads on automotive repair, cooking, survival prep, home remodeling et. al..

GUNSNET RULES!!!!
    All of this is 100% true.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Yes, lots of the know on here.
    I was really concerned when I took my GEW to my gun club brains and they were like... I do not know I have never seen one like this before as they passed it along. I have this site added on my favorites now.
    T