I cannot say .......'and so it begins.......so I'll just say......'and so it continues'.

We are BROKE.
If the past is any guide what we start small GROWS.
With troops in 35 African nations there is more than ample opportunity for GROWTH.

More US troops will be killed due to insane restrictions pertaining to Rules of Engagement.

Wart

New Pentagon effort will send Army teams to Africa as terror threat grows

WASHINGTON – A U.S. Army brigade will begin sending small teams into as many as 35 African nations early next year, part of an intensifying Pentagon effort to train countries to battle extremists and give the U.S. a ready and trained force to dispatch to Africa if crises requiring the U.S. military emerge.

The teams will be limited to training and equipping efforts, and will not be permitted to conduct military operations without specific, additional approvals from the secretary of defense.

"How do you train for that in a way that would be applicable wherever they go?" said Dempsey, a retired Army colonel. He said he's not sure using a combat brigade is the right answer, but added, "I'm not sure what the answer is. The security challenges differ so dramatically that, to be honest, I really don't think it's feasible to have a continental training package."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...#ixzz2G4vIqqPY
Seems president barry is not mentioned any where in the article. Probably the Pentagon is moving to war in 35 counties without barry's approval....yeah right.