Thread: new guy here!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

new guy here!!!

colorado here,just found this site a few weeks ago,decied i would post a hello......hello, i just got a 2000 sar 3,mint cond,installed a utg rail on it with a,utg red dot plus a tatical light...next up is stocks and fore grips

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Welcome to the site, saw you post on a couple of other threads. Great place for information on almost any kind of firearm, but especially AKs, ARs, and 1911s. Looking forward to seeing you in other posts.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

thanks......AKs are my primary direction at the moment !!!!!!
    Last edited by itsme1738; 01-01-2013 at 04:17 PM.

Welcome aboard. You know, I'm focused on the black rifle and 300BLK out the moment. BUT, I'm sitting on 3 Romy G's with NodacSpud receivers (w/matched serail numbers) and one milled Bulgarian (w/receiver) kits that need assembly. You gots me thinking back on the AKs now. . . Oh, did I say welcome aboard yet?

were gun laws are finally making since!!!
    to the group!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Welcome to the group !!!

The SAR-3 is one of may favorite range AK/AKM/AK-74 versions. Just make sure the hammer strikes the back of the bolt squarely. By now all should be right, but originally when Century replaced the fire control group with their own US made parts to meet the sporting purpose clause of the ATF new second amendment, they didn't take into account that the SAR-3 has a shorter bolt than the standard AK and didn't re-profile the hammer correctly. Other than that, they are great rifles!

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by itsme1738 View Post
    colorado here,just found this site a few weeks ago,decied i would post a hello......hello, i just got a 2000 sar 3,mint cond,installed a utg rail on it with a,utg red dot plus a tatical light...next up is stocks and fore grips
    Don't forget to bookmark us and post often. Hope you enjoy the folks here.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.