Thread: DHS Buys 200,000 More Rounds of Ammunition

DHS Buys 200,000 More Rounds of Ammunition

This new purchase adds to the staggering figure of 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition already secured by the DHS over the last 9 months alone.

A solicitation originally posted on the FedBizOpps.gov website on December 17 on behalf of the DHS Federal Law Enforcement Training Center advertised the need for 200 cases of 13–40 Cal, 180 Grain, Jacketed Hollow Point bullets, with each case containing 1000 rounds, to be delivered almost immediately as soon as the contract is awarded.

More at this link here.

The winner of the contract to provide the DHS with the ammunition, announced on January 2, was Evian Group Inc., an organization that was formed just five days before the announcement of the solicitation.

As James Smith documents, Evian Group seems to be little more than a front organization and doesn’t appear to have any real business assets, a genuine physical address, a website, or even a phone number.
    The 2nd Amendment : Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

Quote Originally Posted by Moebrown20 View Post
    EVIAN = NAIVE backwards. Front company?

Rochester, New York, United States, Rochester, New York
    Hey I want my cut! as a tax paying citizen I figure a few hundred rounds should belong
    to me.
    Just me and my monkey....

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2013/01...l-corporation/

"The address provided to DHS and the Secretary of State is 105 S Eastern Avenue. Let’s use the NSA’s golden child, Google, to take a look what’s there:

What you see is the street corner of East Fremont Street and the intersection of North Eastern Avenue and South Eastern Avenue. On the opposite side of the street is an ARCO gas station.

Does anyone see a business capable of providing 200,000 rounds of jacketed hollow point rounds to the Federal Government? There’s not even a MailBoxes Etc to accept mail! 105 S Eastern Avenue looks like the parking lot for a bodega."
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

This looks like a money laundering scam for Obama insiders.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

After today, it's all historical.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

My understanding of this is that the 1.6 Billion is over a period of time and a high number to get the best pricing. Their actual purchases this year are a little less than 2011 and 2010, so not elevated at all really.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    My understanding of this is that the 1.6 Billion is over a period of time and a high number to get the best pricing. Their actual purchases this year are a little less than 2011 and 2010, so not elevated at all really.

And you believe what that dyke says? You just repeated exactly what DHS wants you to think.

You buy ammo. You know damned well that the bulk purchase price discount only applies when you actually buy that huge bulk amount. If you buy less than that, you don't get the special price.