Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tiger for sale

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron1100us View Post
    Any idea where I can get the wood stock set for my tiger? Any online stores over seas? thanks
    They get listed on www.Gunbroker.com from time to time. Be careful, many of them listed are in Russia and the Ukraine so buyer beware...

You can do business with the folks of the old USSR but often the shipping is actually more than the merchandise you buy...it's OK if you really want something...and they really do need the business and US $$$$$$$$$$$.

Diesel 88888888

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

RUseller (IIRC) "left" the business without shipping many thousands in parts...

So what are the legalities about importing parts and accessories. I was told once if the parts were legal (uncontrolled) to import and the cost was under $100 there was no paperwork.

I bought parts from http://www.rusmilitary.com Hes in the UK

Also check out ebay. I did a dragunov search there last year or so & found an awesome parts kits. I see furniture there too

Thanks. I have used rusmilitary, just got two ak mags from them and have an svd flash hider on backorder. They have the stock sets listed on their site but nothing has been in stock for the past few months. Gun Broker has wood hand guards for $200 and a whole set for over $500. Rusmilitary lists the set @299 pounds. Legion USA lists them and said they would be back in stock in January, still nothing in stock as of now. Surely there has to be other over seas sites like rusmilitary? There is sovietmilitary but all they have is AK parts. I even checked the Izhmash webite, no parts listed, only complete guns. I might just have to get the wood hand guards for now. The solid plastic Tiger hand guards look out of place with the wood butt stock IMO. I'll keep changing checking around. Thanks.

Forum Administrator Prometheus168's Avatar

I ask myself... Why... WHY .... WHYYYYYY did I not buy one years ago when they were $1400..............

Rusty
    GIG'EM AGGIES!
    Lieutenant of Correctional Officers- Texas Dept. Of Criminal Justice.
    Firefighter- Calvert Fire Department

Formerly know as Prometheus606

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus168 View Post
    I ask myself... Why... WHY .... WHYYYYYY did I not buy one years ago when they were $1400..............

Rusty
    Actually I should have bought APPLE stock instead.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12