Thread: UPS dropped off box from Brownells...

UPS dropped off box from Brownells...

UPS dropped off a box for me from Brownells today. It's the 10 pmags I ordered on December 20 of last year! $120.90 shipped. I didn't think they would actually show up lol!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Guns Network member since January 2001

Illinois State Rifle Association

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Nice to see that Brownell's is sticking to their advertised prices and not cancelling orders just to jack the prices!

You must be really happy seeing that! Congrats!

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Nice gold mine there! Congrats!
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Brownell's is now on my list of companies to check first.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Good to see you got your PMags, congrats.

On a similar note, I ordered 4, three mag packs of Troy Industries Battle Mags from Brownell's in December shortly after Sandyhook. They'd been on back order. I got them last week. Nice mags but I haven't had a chance to shoot them yet. i plan to eventually do a range report on them.

Brownell's isn't gouging anybody, an order placed is honored at the original price. None of the SOG cancel your order then jack it up double crap from Brownell's.

UPS dropped off box from Brownells...

Grats

That's great news!!!

Like Shuetz said, Brownells has shown their color in this. I'll be looking to them first for my needs in the future. And if I may, I believe Midway has also been good at not jacking up their prices also.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014

A few of 'em have been honest. Not so with Cheaper Than Dirt. They jacked the AR-15 mags up to nearly $100. They've seen the last of me and many others I've spoken with!

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Good to see you got your PMags, congrats.

On a similar note, I ordered 4, three mag packs of Troy Industries Battle Mags from Brownell's in December shortly after Sandyhook. They'd been on back order. I got them last week. Nice mags but I haven't had a chance to shoot them yet. i plan to eventually do a range report on them.

Brownell's isn't gouging anybody, an order placed is honored at the original price. None of the SOG cancel your order then jack it up double crap from Brownell's.
    I just got a couple of those 3-packs myself from AIM last week. I had gotten a couple of Troy's mags last year or year before and have used them in my local small 3-guns and for 2 day rifle class the last couple of years (but only loaded up to 10 or so, to help practice mag changes), and they worked good. Not sure I'm going to keep their pull-tab on them, but I give them a thumbs up.
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson