Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My new toy

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

I had my milled MAK90 out of the safe for a fondle... and was wishing it had Iron wood's like Curtis'
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

so nut with that being said then my rifle is actually a poly in disguise.

LOL well at least built same as a poly ?? just exported by Norinco

I had my milled MAK90 out of the safe for a fondle... and was wishing it had Iron wood's like Curtis'
    all it takes is to order a set

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    The receiver of the Norinco milled rifle is a cross between the fixed stock Legend, no holes in the receiver for the folding mechanism, and the folding stock Legend as the rear of the receiver has the double angle to it that the underfolder has. The only reason I can figure for the round hole is to lighten the receiver as the folder obviously has no hole there, and the fixed receiver cut to the standard 90 degrees has the standard rectangular hole for the milled stock.

Since they weren't worried about installing a standard stock on the rifle as that was illegal per Bush1, the odd cut of the rear of the receiver with round hole was probably also to make Bush1 happy that the rifle couldn't easily be reconverted from a sporting rifle to a baby killing machine of mass destruction. When it comes to sick, stupid minds, Bush the First is right there near the top.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123