Thread: Wideners has (make that had...) Wolf .223 primers in $85/5000 plus ship & hazz...

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Wideners has (make that had...) Wolf .223 primers in $85/5000 plus ship & hazz...

I guess I ordered the last 5000 count box... I had 10K on the order and thought it was a limit.

Damn, the email notice went out at 1:40am and by 7:30 they are out...

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

You bastard, I was looking at those ! Just kidding, but I was looking at them last night just to see who had anything in stock. I have 10,000 of them and 10,000 Rem 7 1/2's so I have enough small primers. Oh and they have those low cost 75 gr. .224 bullets in stock as well $625 / 5000 shipping paid.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

What are some of your favorite recipes for the KVB-5.56M SMALL RIFLE MAGNUM PRIMERS? I'm looking for suitable powders...

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

The load I use the most is WC844 surplus powder @ 25.3 grs. and the SS109 62gr. bullet. Since I discovered the Wolf small mag rifle primers I really haven't done much else with them other than load a duplicate M855 ball round with it. I did recently do some load development with Varget and the 77 gr. Sierra. I haven't settled on any load with that bullet or powder yet using that primer.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

"The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson