Thread: My world of 22LR Targets Pistols

My world of 22LR Targets Pistols

I am really new to this site just found it the other day and only made one post in the 1911 forum on this site. I visit 15 gun forums a day at least twice a day if not more. I am very gun fluent on models that I own and or have owned in the past. So far I have enjoyed the reading on this site and just wanted to say hello to everyone and show my most prized 22's that I own. So here is my little world of 22 LR's as of now.
    Browning Buckmark Silhouette Ultimate Match 14" Barrel 2-7x32 scope mounted on it.

Ruger Mark II.5 with a 10" Barrel and also a 2-7x32 scope mounted on it, this gun also has a Mark III frame on it that is why I call it a Mark II.5, this gun has all Volquartsen internals and a Volquartsen Series 1 Target trigger that has been drilled and tapped for pre-travel also. The Mag safety has been removed with a bushing.

Ruger Mark III Hunter 6 7/8" barrel, this gun has a Volquartsen 1st series trigger also with the trigger being drilled and tapped for pre-travel also, has the Mag safety bushing installed, and now sports a Red Dot scope that is not pictured as of yet.

Like I said just wanting to say Hi and let people know just a little bit about me.

These guns will shoot targets at 25 yards of this kind of grouping,

Re: My world of 22LR Targets Pistols

Nice looking guns

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Welcome to the group !!!

All three are very nice pistols, but that Browning is just WOW!!!!

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I am impressed. If my MkIII had shot like that I might have overlooked how difficult it was to clean and not sold it!
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Thanks guy's I really appreciate the comments. I am currently really liking the Buckmark but I am running out of scope travel on it, so I have ordered a set of Burris scope rings and the adjustable inserts for it.

Bought a MkII bull barrel a couple gunshows ago...

Been wanting one for awhile...finally did.
    Patron Life member NRA

U.S. Army Combat Engineer
    237th Eng. Batt.
    Heilbronn,Germany 1976-79

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Welcome to the site there pistol shooter, we are going to like each other a lot. Come on over to the competition threads and show us some current targets.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.