Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is all this about fluoride in drinking water being unsafe?

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

What is all this about fluoride in drinking water being unsafe?

I have been presented with some information that tells me that fluoride shouldent be added to our drinking water. I checked into it and it most definately is still added in my city public supply. I checked the bottled water in the fridge and they too have fluoride. Does anyone here share the concern or is it just something to not worry about.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

It's one of those things where a little might help and a little too much might hurt.

It can apparently both enhance teeth, by reducing cavities, and hurt them, with pitting, staining, and weakening bones throughout the body.

It you are worried about the tap water in your home you can use a reverse osmosis filter to minimize or remove it further.

I say you two should do an experiment, eat a case of toothpaste or two, see if it's ok for the rest of us. Reason being toothpaste is chock full of flouride.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I say you two should do an experiment, eat a case of toothpaste or two, see if it's ok for the rest of us. Reason being toothpaste is chock full of flouride.

I did you one better, I drank two gallons of Drano, and now am stronger than Popeye on spinach, totally safe for you...give it a try

A local dentist who was under investigation for more or less torturing kids drank drano. He died. Can I have all your stuff?

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Didn't your mother tell you "if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything?"

I know toothpaste is "chock full of fluoride" but the thing is with that, you don't normally swallow it. Not sure how you do things but I don't. Second thing. If were rubbing it into our teeth multiple times a day, What is swallowing it in our drinking water going to do as adults when the teeth are already formed.

More on this

Fluoride naturally is only found in very deep wells which historically was avoided because of this...
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

A local dentist who was under investigation for more or less torturing kids drank drano. He died. Can I have all your stuff?
    I'm sure, well fairly sure, his death was unrelated to the Drano. Man up, go extra strength, obviously, to get extra strong. You'll be fine.

I don't think the British have Flouride in there water if I rember right. That is all the data that I need to keep floride in the water.

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    Fluoride naturally is only found in very deep wells which historically was avoided because of this...
    The flouride "they" put in water and "foodstuffs" is not in any sense of the word natural.

http://rense.com/general79/hd3.htm

http://rense.com/

This explains sooo much about you.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    I like water in my water. Learned long time ago to let my water sit a day before adding it to my aquariums or it would kill the fish, that should be a hint. Another little tidbit I never hear anybody talking about, Are you or anybody you know taking Prozac? Chemically related to Flouride. Chloramine is a disinfectant added to the water and supposedly harmless to people. Again it will kill the aquarium fish, think the fish know something we don't. Sodium hydroxide is added to the water to slow down leaching of metals into the water by raising the PH level. In case you don;t know what that is the chemical formula is NaOH but would be more familiar to you as lye or caustic soda. Go get one of those junior scientist chemist kits and a good book then do some testing. You would be surprised at all the things in the water before and after we improve it.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

General Ripper: Dr. Strangelove comes to mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0he-LZNzVg0

Great classic movie for all you noobs.
    Last edited by l921428x; 03-07-2013 at 05:30 PM.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Drano worked for that hooker in magnum force.

It's nasty. Banned in most first world european countries.

Harvard just came out with yet another study (most others have been done overseas) proving that ingestion of foulride reduces IQ in children.

Topical treatment with toothpaste is no big deal, but you control your exposure and don't ingest it. Having it in the water means constant exposure. Every time you drink it. Every time you cook with your water. Every time you make soup or tea or coffee or juice...

It's a toxic by-product of aluminum production. They would rather feed it to you than spend the money disposing of it.

The ONLY argument for it is: "Reduced tooth decay", to which I say "Brush your damn teeth".

I'm especially P.O.'d regarding this subject because our city council is openly taking bribes (er, "contributions") from a company that wants to flouridate our public water here in Portland.

The flouride "they" put in water and "foodstuffs" is not in any sense of the word natural.

http://rense.com/general79/hd3.htm
    What's the difference between "natural" and "artificial" fluoride ion?

That's almost as funny as "organic" food.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo GED View Post
    It's nasty. Banned in most first world european countries.

Harvard just came out with yet another study (most others have been done overseas) proving that ingestion of foulride reduces IQ in children.
    This must be where Liberals / Democraps come from then.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    This must be where Liberals / Democraps come from then.
    Would you be surprised to know that every municipal water source in California is flouridated?

I used to blame it on the contant flow of stump dumb idiocy I would have to endure on a daily basis.

It's hard to describe the simple congnitive dissabilties of most Californians to someone who hasn't lived around it, but lets put it this way:

They keep electing Pelosi and Feinstein, but they constantly complain about the overbearing yolk of government corruption which they themselves bolster at every election.

I'm talking basic cause / effect stuff. Also, any fantastic allegation levied at anyone there is treated as fact regardless of hard evidence to the contrary. (Such as police insisting that I lived at a CA adress I moved away from in 1998 no matter what documentation I had to prove I'd been living in Oregon for ten years since.)

It's realy, realy weird to be surounded by flouride heads...
    Last edited by Dr. Gonzo GED; 03-07-2013 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post

You don't know where the flouride used in tap water comes from do you.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post

Well, fluorides are inorganic compounds...

Simple teste have been done and children in the cities (florinated water) tested lower than those in the counrty (natural water).

China decided a few years ago (it was on the maine stream news) that after doing this same test that they are no longer going to do that to their water.

Also many say that it makes people compliant. It does explain alot about city people.

BISHOP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast