Thread: Hey AZ guys.....

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

Hey AZ guys.....

your senator sucks. Did you hear what that old burnt out fart said after the Ron Paul fillabuster yesterday? Shamefull......chris3

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Rand Paul
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Rand Paul actually got what he wanted, a statement that drones would not be used to attack non-combatant Americans. Jack-wad McCain has some nerve tearing into Mr. Paul who was doing exactly what we elect our representatives to do, get the truth out.

Made be absolutely sick to hear McCain say what he did. What a total zero, and so sad that he was the one who helped the current administration into power.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014

He's been talking out of both sides of his mouth since he entered politics!

I at one time had respect for Sen. John Mcain. Air force pilot, POW in Vietnam, tortured in Vietnam, no water boarding the real shit, years in the Hanoi Hilton.
    I would think after all that, that this man would be a fierce fighter for true freedom. I will not judge another man but I am dismayed and confussed.
    I am sure I feel the same of the senator from S.C. Graham.
    These men are as old or older than I, seems they do not have a ________ to what the real world is.
    Too me both of these men are lost and useless. Just Damn.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Yep when McCain acts up Graham aint to far off, they hold each others pail for support.

When I first came of voting age I really like McCain. He was a veteran, moderate republican who was pretty well liked in the media and seemed to speak well. Over the last decade however I am seeing him for what he really is and that is a two faced RINO. As much as I hate having Obama as president I don't think we would have been much better off with McCain. Two sides of the same coin IMHO.

Arizona needs to take him out in the next primary. And the rest of the republicans in the senate need to give him a pacifier. He should in no way represent the republicans in anything.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by az_paul View Post
    He's been talking out of both sides of his mouth since he entered politics!
    Damn Right! carpet bagging fuck stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil125 View Post
    Arizona needs to take him out in the next primary. And the rest of the republicans in the senate need to give him a pacifier. He should in no way represent the republicans in anything.
    Damn i wish it would happen. He took Barry Goldwaters spot, so he's a lifer for the state of AZ.

Did i mention that i hate that two-faced carpet bagging shit bag.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Rand Paul actually got what he wanted, a statement that drones would not be used to attack non-combatant Americans. Jack-wad McCain has some nerve tearing into Mr. Paul who was doing exactly what we elect our representatives to do, get the truth out.

Made be absolutely sick to hear McCain say what he did. What a total zero, and so sad that he was the one who helped the current administration into power.
    I about shit my pants when i heard what he said about rand.

I sent him a pretty nasty email, lets see if he responds like he did to my 2A emails, talk shit out of both sides of his face.

I would like to reiterate that i hate that carpet bagging dick nose who thinks it's our job to represent his ideas of governence.

McStain was a hero. Now he is just a POS that needs to be voted out of office.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post

Looks like someone else is not pleased as well
    http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...logy-to-public
    An Oregon company says that it has developed and will soon start selling technology that disables unmanned aircraft.

"The thing that brought it home for me was Senator [Rand] Paul doing the filibuster, there's a lot of unanswered questions," he says. "We think there might be as much business for this counter drone stuff as there is for the drones themselves."
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Sounds like a good idea to me......

they better get those things up and running soon, their names will be on the list

starting the count down for the raid and arrest of the owners by the feds for terrorist activities....