Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: North Korea cancelled its non agression agreement...

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    I have the tank top with the samurai on it.
    Bad ass.

Now you need a Tec-9 to pose with.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

and Kim Cattrall still looks hot.

Though I'd rather have a time machine and capture the younger one for "scientific" purposes.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

That GI in the Drawing is from the 9th I.D. and I guess Jewish as well.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014

Rumor has it that North Korea and Iran are cooperating on some nuclear work. Makes me wonder if the mid-east will start up around the same time.

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobe Sound AK View Post
    That GI in the Drawing is from the 9th I.D. and I guess Jewish as well.
    We all know the 9th ID would rip that commie dump all to pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by az_paul View Post
    Rumor has it that North Korea and Iran are cooperating on some nuclear work. Makes me wonder if the mid-east will start up around the same time.
    Long time since I looked but Nostradamus in one of his quatrains predicted the WW3 atomic war will start in the middle east.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    Kerry needs to talk sense to China. They should throw in with the US and back S Korea in an invasion - to unify Korea and create a new and healthy trading partern for us both. All NK is right now is a PITA and an endless rice hole. To who's benefit is it that they continue to be an isolated communist dictatorship?
    it's because china wants a buffer zone between it and US backed south korea

Last few times I saw Kerry on TV he looked like they picked him up off the medical examiner's table.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    They aren't just snubbing their nose at us, they are snubbing their nose at China too -- they crafted the latest U.N. resolution.

In the end, China may invade North Korea itself just to prevent the U.S. from getting involved.

North Korea would fall in days -- their northern border isn't anywhere near as fortified as their southern border is.

The only question is: would the U.S. stand idly by as China expands its territory?
    I too think yes we would be fine with China invading and annexing North Korea. Frankly the NK peoples would be vastly better off under Chinese rule than the assholes that have been running it since the 1950's.

On the topic of NK attacking South Korea and the US forces there, I say BRING IT! Time to crush the Tin Pot Dictator Regime of NK, should of been done in the 1950's!
    Last edited by Schuetzenman; 03-09-2013 at 09:45 AM.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

What's really wierd is my wife just bought the remake Red Dawn and cancelling the non aggression pact was in the very beginning of the movie....... maybe that wackjob in control watched the movie like his father watched western movies?

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    What's really wierd is my wife just bought the remake Red Dawn and cancelling the non aggression pact was in the very beginning of the movie....... maybe that wackjob in control watched the movie like his father watched western movies?
    All the references to NK in that movie were added in post using cgi flags, unnecessary off-screen dialogue, and additional footage of US news broadcasts. When it was shot the enemy was supposed to be China.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

uh huh, no offense but I don't buy it. The middle east hasn't been stable in ages and as for WW3; motives, major players? Nostradamus isn't known for being to detailed.
    Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Long time since I looked but Nostradamus in one of his quatrains predicted the WW3 atomic war will start in the middle east.

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    They all said his father was a huge Jason Vorhees fan from the Friday 13th movies. Kind of odd huh?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12