Thread: Took my Arsnel 7.62x39 with the POSP 8x42 scope to the range.

Took my Arsnel 7.62x39 with the POSP 8x42 scope to the range.

Just had a little extra Brown Bear FMJ Ammo I picked up the other day. So only shot on 50yd range. Tough to find any Ammo. around here so I don't do a lot of shooting just enough to see if scope is still holding it's set zero. anyone wanting any Info. on these Russian POSP scopes just ask.
    http://kalinkaoptics.com/rifle-scope...k-version.html
    Last edited by runningbear; 03-08-2013 at 07:40 PM.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Nice family!!

I put a POSP on my Romanian SAR-1 and found out that AKMs can be fairly accurate. I also put on on my .308 VEPR but it doesn't seem to like it as I have had troubles just zeroing it, but I do like the scopes.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Nice family!!

I put a POSP on my Romanian SAR-1 and found out that AKMs can be fairly accurate. I also put on on my .308 VEPR but it doesn't seem to like it as I have had troubles just zeroing it, but I do like the scopes.
    Zeroing the POSPs can be a real chore and many time while trying to get them right on, the more you mess with them the farther off they get. I use a bore laser at night in back yard to get them as close as I can. Then at the range i might change my aim point but I don't try to much adjusting. I have three of these scopes a 4-24 6-42 and the 8-42 each has it's own little zeroing strange items. But they are really good scopes.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014

Nice group of toys. Congrats!