Thread: Hungarian Stock - Romanian Stocks HELP

Hungarian Stock - Romanian Stocks HELP

I have a Hungarian SA-85 and im looking to put the front grip donkey dong on it. Can you tell me where I can find this stock or if the Romanian donkey dong ones will work with the Bulgarian AK? Thanks

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

I'm so confused reading your post. First you say you have a Hungarian SA85M. You want a Donky Penis to from Romania to then strap on a Bulgarian (SLR-95 etc.) AK type rifle. WTF!?

So do you have a Hugarian or is it a Bulgarian AK you want to strap a Donkey Pecker to?

All kidding aside, I've held one of the Romanian forward grip handguards on a rifle and I didn't find them to be very comfortable as they are raked forward in order to provide clearance for magazine insertion ande removal. There is supposed to be a handguard retainer difference between Hungarian and other AKM models so said KVar back when I was buying one of their stock sets.

Sorry it must of auto text. But Im wanting the wood forward grip on a Hungarian SA-85......Im also looking for where I can get parts for this AK for just in case something happens to the parts.....Thanks

So the Romanian one can fit on the Hungarian AK?

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sharkatooth87 View Post
    So the Romanian one can fit on the Hungarian AK?
    I should think so, even if the front retainer is a tad smaller and it won't fit initially you can take a file and make it fit. I had to exchange the original front handguard set as the first one they sent wouldn't fit and I didn't want to have to file it. I ordered one specifically for Hungarian rifles and they sent me the standard one; Romanian, Russian, Bulgarian type wich is larger. Then sent the replacement free and a call tag for the return postage on the ones that wouldn't fit. This was back around 2004, so quite a while ago.

Oh ok. Could you tell me where to get one for it? Also what about parts for this Sa-85? like if I need a new gas tube, or extractor etc? I cant find no where that specifically has "HUNGARIAN" every where has romanian, chinese, etc......Thanks for all this info man

Here is the gun. I read also some saying it had the AMD gas tube but I think this one has the regular size one correct 995229_02_ak47_hungarian_sa_85_super_nic_640.jpg