Thread: FS: Troy Industries quad rail.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

FS: Troy Industries quad rail.

To be more specific, it is this one in black: http://troyind.com/%20/rail-systemsa...rail-mrf-mx-10

The rail I'm selling is still in its original, unopened plastic sleeve and I still have the original box it came in. Nothing is wrong with the rail at all, I just decided to go a different route when I do my first AR build. As you can see Troy is asking $209 for it, but I'm asking $175. Please feel free to PM me for any questions or offers. I will be posting it on forums on FB soon, just wanted to let you guys have a look at it first.

Thanks for looking. And shipping would be from IL, and you can choose the shipper and rate you want.
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

Asking $160.
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

$150

I'm now considering trades. This list isn't only what I'd consider, just giving a general idea. I'd even consider partial trade with cash of course. I'd be interested in the some of the following:

-Magpul MOE or CTR line of buttstocks in any color but black
    -Magpul MOE or MIAD AR grip(s) again any color but black
    -front and rear Diamondhead BUIS
    -AR lower parts kits, with or w/o buffer tube extension and stock (No RGuns or bushmaster kits plz)

-Ammo (But not at ridiculously inflated prices):
    -22lr (federal bulk packs preferred, but open to others)
    -.223/5.56 brass, steel, or both
    -.308/7.62 brass, steel, or both
    -9mm, " "
    -45ACP, " "

-Reloading components:
    -brass: 9mm, .45ACP, .223/5.56, .308/7.62
    -primers: small & large pistol, small and large rifle
    -powder: types that are good for above cals
    -cal. conversion kits for Dillon 550b -> 45acp, .223/5.56, .308/7.62
    -bullets for above cals

Please feel free to PM any ideas you may have. Thanks again for looking.
    PS. I'll be listing it on gunbroker in the next few days as well.

$140.

SOLD. Thanks all for taking a look.