Thread: Circle 10 magazines

Circle 10 magazines

I tried searching for the info myself, I searched ak-47 magazines and the return said sorry,no match. Anyway saw Buligarian circle 10 mags for 44.99. .......Good? or not.

Bulgarian Arsenal are good magazines. That price is about $20 higher than you'd have paid a couple years ago so actually that price is not too bad comparatively. Its more that I would pay but all things are relative.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

I don't have an AK yet, but since some company sent me a email on those mags I thought why not see if they're any good. Thanks! Any idea where info is (good mags or bad)on most ak-47 mags for sale today?

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Bulgarian circle 10 mags are good but frankly steel European AK mags are just as good and usually a crap load less money. http://www.aimsurplus.com/catalog.as...ifle+Magazines They seem to be out of the usual Eropean steel mags at the momoent. The Polish polymer mags may not be as good as the Bulgarians, I don't think they have any metal reinforcment in the latch or feed lips as real milspec polymer mags have.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    The Polish polymer mags may not be as good as the Bulgarians, I don't think they have any metal reinforcment in the latch or feed lips as real milspec polymer mags have.
    You are correct. The only metal in those mags is the floor plate and spring.

They seem like good mags but I wouldn't expect to be able to do push-ups off them loaded in a rifle or use it as a hammer or anything else crazy you could do with steel mags.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Thanks,now I at least have info on which to make a purchase. Since those surplus steel magazines are somewhat inexpensive and capable i'll look for some of those first. But don't worry, I won't need many. Thanks again