Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Damned Climate Change Just Won't Cooperate

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Damned Climate Change Just Won't Cooperate

Greta Thunberg predicted the world would end on June 21, 2023 but the climate let her down.

So, what does she do?

Realize all the crap she's been pushing is just ?

Nope....

I feel sorry for her when she's 89 years old and realizes she'll have spent her whole life believing and promoting a lie.

Poor kid.

https://conservativesense.com/wrong-...d/?utm_source=[Contact.sourceId]&utm_placement=CNSnewsletter&utm_medium=email
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

She's trying to make an easy living like Gore and his pack of BS.

It's sickening they use someone with Aspergers for their religious ends.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    She's trying to make an easy living like Gore and his pack of BS.
    Correction, her parents are using her to make an easy living for them.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Correction, her parents are using her to make an easy living for them.
    BINGO. Pretty much always on the mark.

Nebraska, where a thunderstorm dumped baseball-sized hail on a solar farm on Friday at a speed of 150 mph — destroying the facility in just a few minutes.
    https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/l...sharingbuttons
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Nebraska, where a thunderstorm dumped baseball-sized hail on a solar farm on Friday at a speed of 150 mph — destroying the facility in just a few minutes.
    https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/l...sharingbuttons
    For some reason, none of the Twitter picture links in that article would load the pictures. There were 4 different ones I tried too.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    For some reason, none of the Twitter picture links in that article would load the pictures. There were 4 different ones I tried too.
    Musk over the weekend explained the new restrictions as an attempt to prevent unauthorized scraping of potentially valuable data from the social media platform. He said it was a temporary measure that was taken because “we were getting data pillaged so much that it was degrading service for normal users!”
    https://apnews.com/article/twitter-e...441d2f0b47549e
    The site is now requiring people to log on to view tweets and profiles — a change in its longtime practice to allow everyone to peruse the chatter on what Musk has frequently touted as the world’s digital town square.

Solar energy is not doing well in some places and creates a major recycling problem.

https://conservativesense.com/green-...c/?utm_source=[Contact.sourceId]&utm_placement=CNSnewsletter&utm_medium=email

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

When natural wildfires won't cooperate with the Agenda, you just have to give it a nudge.

https://www.wnd.com/2023/07/climate-...88bdb6202836b8

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    When natural wildfires won't cooperate with the Agenda, you just have to give it a nudge.
    I watch a lot of Pluto (free streaming service) and I keep seeing these stupid commercials talking about how all these forest fires are caused by globull warmins, and it gives me a touch of the red ass. We all know they're caused by 1) Lack of proper forest husbandry, and 2) arsonist eco-terrorists pushing the globull warmin's agenda
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

10% of households produce 40% of greenhouse gases...the richest households, that is.

Hypocrites all.

https://www.wnd.com/2023/08/study-ri...88bdb6202836b8

Freedom isn't free.

10% of households produce 40% of greenhouse gases...the richest households, that is.

None of whom will be required to own nothing and be happy.

If Globull Warmins just won't create forest fires then, I guess, it's up to arsonists to help out.

https://local.newsbreak.com/louisian...5.web2_fromweb

Freedom isn't free.

If Globull Warmins just won't create forest fires then, I guess, it's up to arsonists to help out.

https://local.newsbreak.com/louisian...5.web2_fromweb
    Err...think I saids that...above.

Man-made climate change is a hoax.

https://www.westernjournal.com/scien...estern-journal

Freedom isn't free.

Greta Dumberg arrested again. One would think the cops would find a charge that would give her some serious time in jail....like about 50 years. Then, she could see the end of the world not ending....

https://www.westernjournal.com/greta...estern-journal

Freedom isn't free.

Governor Gavin Newsom to the rescue

BEIJING – On Wednesday, Governor Gavin Newsom met with President Xi Jinping in China’s capital city of Beijing. The Governor also met Wednesday with Foreign Minister Wang Yi and Vice President Han Zheng and signed a new climate-focused Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the National Development and Reform Commission Chairman Zheng Shanjie.

https://www.gov.ca.gov/2023/10/25/go...nt-xi-jinping/

Throughout his meetings, Governor Newsom discussed how California and China can continue working together to advance climate action, promote economic development and tourism, and strengthen cultural ties. The Governor reiterated California’s commitment to serving as a reliable partner on the climate crisis, and how critical China remains in the world’s efforts to reduce pollution. He emphasized the continued need for open lines of communication and extended California’s warm welcome for the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in San Francisco next month.

OK now I'm no expert on body language but isn't there something about crossed and uncrossed legs
    Uncrossed showing a sign of dominance
    I don't see any crossed legs on the Chinese side of the room

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    BEIJING – On Wednesday, Governor Gavin Newsom met with President Xi Jinping in China’s capital city of Beijing. The Governor also met Wednesday with Foreign Minister Wang Yi and Vice President Han Zheng and signed a new climate-focused Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the National Development and Reform Commission Chairman Zheng Shanjie.

https://www.gov.ca.gov/2023/10/25/go...nt-xi-jinping/

Throughout his meetings, Governor Newsom discussed how California and China can continue working together to advance climate action, promote economic development and tourism, and strengthen cultural ties. The Governor reiterated California’s commitment to serving as a reliable partner on the climate crisis, and how critical China remains in the world’s efforts to reduce pollution. He emphasized the continued need for open lines of communication and extended California’s warm welcome for the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in San Francisco next month.

OK now I'm no expert on body language but isn't there something about crossed and uncrossed legs
    Uncrossed showing a sign of dominance
    I don't see any crossed legs on the Chinese side of the room
    IIRC China was granted a 10-year moratorium on having to do anything to curb "climate change" in any way, in their country. They were given a blank check to pollute as much as they want. They are exampt from joining in on all the fun.

Of course, when 10 years is up, they still won't do anything to help "climate change."

Freedom isn't free.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    IIRC China was granted a 10-year moratorium on having to do anything to curb "climate change" in any way, in their country. They were given a blank check to pollute as much as they want. They are exampt from joining in on all the fun.

Of course, when 10 years is up, they still won't do anything to help "climate change."
    The Chinese probably figure that in 10 years they will own most of the USA so why bother.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast