Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: need some help with my h&k93

Try here you just have to post the code in your post

http://tinypic.com/
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

were gun laws are finally making since!!!
    still won't let me do crap! my wife downloaded aol 9.7 and ever since then....... nothing. yes i'm still in the stone age with my dial up..lol

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Have you shot it with this mag before?
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

first time i took it out since i bought it. the guy i bought it from works with me and was selling it for a friend . yeah i trusted him that it would fire in other words. well spent 2 grand huh??? lol

Don't worry....many of us on here are huge fans of roller locked smallarms. We will figure it out.
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

sounds like you got fucked. time to cut your losses. ill give you $100 for it if you cover the cost of shipping it to me.

I wish i could post a pic so you guys could see the casing. it won't even let me upload one into my photo gallery on here. don't know whats going on with that one?

yeah right! lmao... i hear ya deth

ok i think i might have a pic. we will see. http://i40.tinypic.com133v1a2h.jpg

never freakin mind.....jeez

full otto, its downloading the picture on tiny pics and giving me a code and all that but when you go to it its not coming up.

ok it finally let me upload them into the gallery. now you all can see the damn thing finally!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    sounds like you got fucked. time to cut your losses. ill give you $100 for it if you cover the cost of shipping it to me.
    I'll be generous and magnanimous... $500!
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Ok to me it looks like it is short stroking (I could be wrong...but like I said earlier, we all will finally solve the problem)

A couple of things to check...

Take your lower off and check out your return spring and catch for the hammer. Basically while holding the lower in one hand apply pressure to the hammer as you pull the trigger. Do not let the hammer slam home. Just keep constant pressure on it for it's whole travel range. While doing this still keep the trigger pulled back. Once the hammer has reached it's limit, push back on it until it engages the catch. Now you can release the trigger. After releasing the trigger and your hammer might go flying forward...if it does you will need to replace spring and catch.

Since you have the gun apart now, check out the bolt...clean the fuck outta it. Didn't you just buy a new buttstock? If it is buffered make sure you remove the buffer from your bolt.

Put everything back together and measure your bolt-gap.

If all that is fine, your extractor springs are worn out and need to be replaced
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

ok the hammer did not go flying forward so i guess that part is good? the buttstock was not buffered. my bcg is buffered.

Did you load 41 in a 40?

Get another mag and try again...

Check the mag latch and see if it looks "off" or tampered with...

Can you take a pic of the buttstock where the bolt carrier meets it?

Good idea ELC.

ok the pics in the gallery. no ELC i did not. i only loaded 4 bullets in the mag. the first one did that. and what sucks is that is the only mag i have for that rifle and everyone i mean EVERYONE is out of stock on them that i know of anyway. and i really don't have the damn money to spend 80 bucks on one anyway. lol

Your buttstock is buffered.

Remove the buffer from your bolt.

That shouldn't be the main issue though. What does your bolt-gap measure out to be?

There are steel mags on gun broker and Apex has aluminum... neither are cheap...

The buffered stock-buffered bolt should only cause a problem after the trigger is pulled...

I think Partisan is on to something with the extractor/extractor spring. That would hold a round off center when loading.

I'm not sure we have eliminated a mag or mag latch problem...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast