Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: need some help with my h&k93

Quote Originally Posted by silentkilla View Post
    ok some people are telling me that i'm double buffering my gun. because my buttstock is buffered and my BCG has the spring and plunger in it. is this true???

Yes.

You need to remove the buffer from the back of your bolt carrier.
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

I would reccomend you buy a HK33 parts kit from APEX.....it will save you a lot in the long run.
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

were gun laws are finally making since!!!
    Excuse the language on my thread nut.... but it just blowed my mind that someone that supposed to be your friend would take advantage of you knowing that a 400 dollar part was missing off the gun he sold you.... shows the real side of people does it not??? lol

have you got 500 bucks i can borrow partisian??? it will only take a little bit to pay you back........ lmao

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!! i just thought of my problem........... i'm missing the whole G.D bolt head man!!!!!! O MY GOD....... wtf am i going to do now????
    That's why I kept asking for the picture...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Quote Originally Posted by Partisan1983 View Post
    I would reccomend you buy a HK33 parts kit from APEX.....it will save you a lot in the long run.
    Good advise and Jeff is great to deal with...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Excuse the language on my thread nut.... but it just blowed my mind that someone that supposed to be your friend would take advantage of you knowing that a 400 dollar part was missing off the gun he sold you.... shows the real side of people does it not??? lol
    Have you asked him about it? He may have pulled it for cleaning and has it some place...

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    Have you asked him about it? He may have pulled it for cleaning and has it some place...
    Great advice before you go out and spend money.

Don't worry about your language, you wouldn't have believed mine if I bought that, opened it up and found the bolt assembly missing.

yes apex is a great company... thats where i got the two pins for my ak and the retaing plate that takes the place of the shepards hook. pretty fast delivery also. and about the dude i bought the gun from.. well he was selling it for a freind to begain with(now i know why he sold it) but they laid him off from work and i haven't seen him since tried to call him about it and no answer. maybe he will call me back on the matter but i dought it. anyway i don't have the money to sink into it right this moment because i purchased a safe about 3 weeks ago. to hold my collection. so i will have to either sell the mp5 stock to fund the project or just save up for it. at least i know what is wrong with it and it can be fixed pretty simple, hopefully that is.. maybe they will still have some in a couple of months. till then i'll just have to dream about shooting it.

I have spare bolts for CETMEs, but not a HK93... Still, I'd pay $2500 for a 93 in excellent shape and feel I'd done OK...

Smile

so.... are you saying i still came out ok???

True HK93 are selling for $4000 +/- a couple hundred, so if you paid $2000 and it is a true HK, even with the bolt missing you did GREAT!!!

For what it's worth, there is a bolt assembly on Gunbroker listed as new for $387 shipped.

well thank god its a true hk atleast....lol

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    For what it's worth, there is a bolt assembly on Gunbroker listed as new for $387 shipped.
    sure would be nice if the lord blessed me with a 400 dollar bill tree in the back yard about now...... lol

Oh, hell yea... Now with a replacement bolt it will never be top collector, but still cheap for what you have...

sure would be nice if the lord blessed me with a 400 dollar bill tree in the back yard about now...... lol

guess what guys!! i got on hkpro. forum and one of the guys are willing to trade me a bolthead for my mp5 stock!!! i checked his feed back score and all and it seems to be ok so i think i'm going to go for it! i've got the stock in the mail already headed to cali!!

Sounds great, I hope it works out.

Smile

i hope so to buddy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345