Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FINALLY HAVE A BOLTHEAD FOR MY HK 93

Notice the carrier on the right.

See that protrusion or nipple to the left of the return spring. That is the buffer.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

were gun laws are finally making since!!!
    ok when you are looking at the pics it is the bcg on the right side that has the buffer on it to the left right....lol if so mine has it and how do you remove it partisian??

Forget the buffer on the BCG for now...

Do not take this the wrong way....but I have been trying to piece together all your trial's and tribulations with your HK93 and something is bothering me, so hear me out.....

Take a pic of both sides of the receiver, so we can get a good look at the markings....before you post it, you can edit your pic to black out it's serial number..but leave the Date Code and the first two digits of the serial #......don't worry, no one can do any type of harm against you.....secondly, can you post a pic of the barrel markings.
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Do not panic, you have done nothing wrong....I am just concerned you might have been taken for a ride, because there are to many things that do not add up....

i have no camera handy right now but here are the marking's on the reciever... first on the left side,1 hk93. 2 a1244 are the first 5 digits of the serial #. 3 IA date code. on the right side 1. made in germany. 2 hk inc. 3 Arl. va 22201. 4 kal.223.... the barrel markings are HJD

Okay...you did not get taken...it is legit

thank you lord!!!!!! partisian are you trying to give me a heart attack!!!

now how do i get this darn buffer out of the bcg......lol

took the hk out to the range this morning and............................................... . THIS THING LITERALLY RUNS LIKE A SEWING MACHINE!!! think i have fallen in love with the roller lock system. and you talking accurate at 100yds with iron sites ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Glad to read that after all you have been through you now have a fully operational HK93. Congrats and enjoy!!!

thanks nut!! i'll try and get some pics up in a bit for you guys to see what all i've done to it.. and thank you for all your help in the matter!

Did you get a fixed HK stock with a metal endcap (where it meets the receiver)?

yeah buddy! its metal

I wouldn't worry about removing the buffer from the BCG, then. It will never touch anything.

Just remember though if you change to another different buttstock one day, you will have to remove it.

It is kinda of a pain in the ass to do, if you want to keep re-useable LOL

oh yeah partisian, i checked my bolt gap by some of the hk pro boys directions and.... first i cocked it back. then slapped it home.. pulled the trigger.. flipped the gun up side down and started witha .010 feeler gauge. ended up at a .015 boltgap. they said happy shooting and good luck i have a perfect boltgap.

That will work.

Remember though, it is a metric rifle

.25mm MIN

.45mm MAX

HKboltgap2.jpg

Forgot to mention....

The LP (locking piece) affects both bolt gap and timing. So it sounds like your LP is good (bolt gap wise).

Unless you buy a RDIAS one day, you shouldn't ever have to worry about timing issues.

oh shit..... lol, where do i find some metric feeler gauges??? the ones i have are starret feeler stock gauges for millright work...

Quote Originally Posted by Partisan1983 View Post
    Forgot to mention....

The LP (locking piece) affects both bolt gap and timing. So it sounds like your LP is good (bolt gap wise).

Unless you buy a RDIAS one day, you shouldn't ever have to worry about timing issues.
    i think the lp in mine is a #7

Quote Originally Posted by silentkilla View Post
    oh shit..... lol, where do i find some metric feeler gauges??? the ones i have are starret feeler stock gauges for millright work...

I bought my first set at SEARS....this was WAAYY before Amazon or anything online (for sale).
    Last edited by Partisan1983; 06-08-2013 at 12:53 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast