Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FINALLY HAVE A BOLTHEAD FOR MY HK 93

were gun laws are finally making since!!!

FINALLY HAVE A BOLTHEAD FOR MY HK 93

ok fella's i have a bolthead finally and need your advise.... when i assemble the bcg with the bolthead on and try to slide it in its not wanting to go so i figure i'm going to have to change the rollers out to get it to work. how in the hell do you figure the roller size i need??? another thing is when you put the bolthead on to get it to position correctly you have to line it up push back and turn for it to set correct???

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    First, congrats on getting the parts you need to get your H&K to be a rifle and not a paperweight. Second, I wish I could help you with bolt alignment. All I know is when I first got my MP5/HK94 I read the manual over and over, and somehow got all the parts lined up right to take it apart. Then when I went to put it back together, it took all I had to keep from throwing it away as it is not the most intuitive device to assemble and insert into the rifle. That was the first and last time I tried to take it apart. I don't shoot it enough to have it burned into my memory banks how it comes apart and reassembles.

My suggestion is to check Youtube to see if there is a "How To" which I would guess there are several.

I think you need to get it together before you can measure things to know if you have usable rollers. Good luck, they really are a pain.

Thanks for the link jojo! Further explains why I will never take apart the bolt assembly unless it is absolutely necessary to get the rifle functioning.

hey jojo.......... YOU ARE THE FREAKING MAN!!!!!!!!!!! i now have a fully operational genuine german hk 93 boys!!!!!!! woohooooooooooooo!!!!!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

FINALLY HAVE A BOLTHEAD FOR MY HK 93

Quote Originally Posted by silentkilla View Post
    hey jojo.......... YOU ARE THE FREAKING MAN!!!!!!!!!!! i now have a fully operational genuine german hk 93 boys!!!!!!! woohooooooooooooo!!!!!
    A real one?

We need pics.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

go to the black rifle forum and look under need hk push pin thread. there are some pics there. but since then i've put pushpins in and changed the stock to a 93/33 fixed stock and finally found a BOLTHEAD!!! put it in just now..

whats so cool about it nut.. the bolthead has the same IA date code on it as my 93. that man really hooked me up for that mp5 collapsable stock brother!!! i think i've told him thank you around a 100 times in the past hour alone!!! lol

All credit to the guys on the HK forum. I tried responding but found myself writing a confusing novel. Besides pictures always help. Post some pics.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

go to the black rifle forum and look under need hk push pin thread. there are some pics there. but since then i've put pushpins in and changed the stock to a 93/33 fixed stock and finally found a BOLTHEAD!!! put it in just now..
    Lets see a working gun. No one wants to go look at pics of your parts kit.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

I wonder what the odds were of getting the matching date code! Amazing!

ok bro i'll have some up shortly or at least up by tomarrow afternoon.

see i explained what i had to him and gave him a little info on the gun. when i seen the date on the bolthead i was amazed myself! he has been collecting hk's way before i was even born so there is no telling what all he has. i know the guys from hk pro told me to get intouch with him or a man named ghilliebear

Wink

Congrats!

Did you remember to remove the buffer from your bolt carrier?
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

one more time partisian.... lol, the buffer in my bcg is the plunger with the spring on it right???

one more time partisian.... lol, the buffer in my bcg is the plunger with the spring on it right???

Correct.

It is the protrusion that is sticking out the rear end of the carrier.
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

when i take it out though and cock it back... and slap it home it does nothing without it in??? its just slides back and forth

when i cock it it will take the bcg back but when you go to slap it home it has nothing for the tension to bring it back to chamber the round without the plunger in

You must have removed the return spring

There is a little "nipple" that is sticking out. That is what needs to be removed.

lol!!! gotcha! see it now...... lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast