Thread: amd-63

amd-63

what's the value of an amd-63?

Attached Images Attached Images

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Welcome to the group !!!

These days the AMD-63 is selling for $600 and up depending on who made it and obviously it's condition.

It is really hard to put an actual price on any AK variant these days because of their limited numbers in this country. There are really not that many AMD-63 variants so $600 might even be low.

It is also hard to believe that the formerly inexpensive AK/AKM/AK-74 variants are selling for more than many AR-15s!

i purchased one from arsenal years ago. paid 550 then. i'd imagine with the craze going on now the sky could be the limit,given its appearance.

p.s. its the only ak i own that i prefer to have a 20 round mag in.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by payback View Post
    p.s. its the only ak i own that i prefer to have a 20 round mag in.
    Yeah, the 20 round Hungarian mags are easier to insert and remove thanks to the forward grip.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

There were far fewer AMD-63 kits brought in than AMD-65 kits and they sold for double the price when they came in... Depending on receiver and builder, I'd say $750 to $900...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...