Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 4th of July DUI Checkpoint - Drug Dogs, Searched without Consent, Rights Violated

were gun laws are finally making since!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post

Ubu! Sit ubu, sit! Good dog! Bark!
    i remember that commercial when i was like 8 or 9.. thats fucked up!!
    only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you..1 jesus christ..2 the american soldier.. one died for your soul the other for your freedom ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by silentkilla View Post
    i remember that commercial when i was like 8 or 9.. thats fucked up!!
    Fucked up is Kadmos not realizing he's Ubu every time the cops tell him to turn off the engine and produce his papers.

"Good boy".
    Last edited by Dr. Gonzo GED; 07-07-2013 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    BTW, unless it is freezing cold, opening the window just a couple of inches is suspicious, it's typically done to try to hide smells of booze or weed.
    It may be "suspicious", but it's not illegal. You think if I walk or drive a certain way, if I look at someone a certain way and someone else feels it's "suspicious" then automatically I am a criminal, hiding drugs or guns and giving the cop "probably cause" to violate my rights?

Sorry, I don't agree. Never will.

I fully understand that if the guy just said "Hi officer, nothing to drink", he would have been waved through in 10 seconds, but that's not the point!

American citizens are and must be FREE to travel anywhere they choose in this Country without being "checked" and "stopped" and "identified" and "sniffed".

If the cop wants to find drunks, let him cruise around and look for morons weaving on the road. THEN he's got "probable cause" (and will probably bust a drunk).

But to ASSUME everyone is guilty until they can prove themselves innocent (by passing a "checkpoint" examination) is unconstitutional, un-American and 180 degrees opposite of what America and our freedoms are supposed to be.

How much more will you PERSONALLY take?

Will you allow cops to "inspect" your home without a warrant, just because "you have nothing to hide"?

Will you let them make you stand outside while they rip your house apart searching for "something" (no warrant of course).

Will you let them "take you downtown" and wait in a cell while they "check your records" to see if there is "any criminal activity"?

How much will you take? Heinrich Müller wants to know.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

How is it that we're hyper concerned with drunk drivers (and rightfully so) yet bars are still legal?

I've wondered this for years. Most people after about 3 cocktails are not as good a driver as they were on the way to the club.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    How is it that we're hyper concerned with drunk drivers (and rightfully so) yet bars are still legal?

I've wondered this for years. Most people after about 3 cocktails are not as good a driver as they were on the way to the club.
    That's part of the problem with country living.

I've got a half dozen bars within walking distance of my place.

Alot of this city goes like this...first corner, Bar, next corner, Bar, next corner, Bar, next corner, Church....and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post

I have often wondered why they don't sit near bars and nab em.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I have often wondered why they don't sit near bars and nab em.
    Ha! When I was in my 20's, I went out drinking with a friend of mine, looking to score a babe (or two). He got plastered drunk, I was the "designated driver".

Sadly, we didn't score any babes, but when we (he) was done drinking, we headed out to his car. I said "gimme your keys, you're too blitzed to drive!". He didn't want to. So I swiped his keys from him and trotted away. He tried to chase me and fell on his face. I said "See? You're fucking drunk!".

So we get into the car, I'm driving, I pull out and bang I see the lights behind me. So I pull over and wait.

Cop waltzes up, convinced he's got a juicy DUI. He asked me how much we had to drink. I said "All I drank was ginger ale, but my buddy here is plastered". My friend immediately makes a weird face and says to the cop "yup Sparky, I'm drunnnnnkkkk as a skunnnnnnnk!"

The cop had a good laugh and told me "take your friend home".

But we had the munchies, so we went to a McDonalds instead. This was the beginning of the end.

In line at Mikey-D's, there were about 5 or 6 volunteer firemen ahead of us. My idiot friend starts saying "Xxxxxx Hose guys are all pussies" (the name of the fire co.). One guy was gonna clobber my friend, but I said "Sorry man, ignore him, he's drunk".

The fireman said "Well he better shut his mouth". This, of course, sets off my friend, who slobbers "Oh yeah? Let's go outside!".

The fireman wanted to go outside and kick some ass, but I said "Forget about him, he's wasted - he doesn't know what he's saying".

So the fireman gives him one more chance. My idiot friend yells out "See? Told ya! A bunch of pussies!".

There was nothing I could do but say "Sorry gentlemen, I'm outta here" and I walked out of the McDonalds. My buddy tried to swing at the fireman, missed, spun around and fell down.

Then the fireman starts laughing and my buddy gets more pissed. He stands up, charges at the fireman (who just steps aside) and crashes right into the McDonald's counter.

I waited until the cops arrived, they took my drunk and bleeding friend to the jail to cool down and I drove his car home.

Fucking drunks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234