Thread: Eagles at Summerfest Tonight

Eagles at Summerfest Tonight

I used to go every year without fail. I find as I get older i have less tolerance for crowds and "diversity". The Eagles are playing tonight and I wish I was going...
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Yuck...never could stand them, but each to their own.

However, I am going to see Leaetherstrip at the Cobra Lounge in Chitcago on Wednesday. 235 N. Ashland Ave, not far off 94. What kinda neighborhood is that Ten? Should I consider carrying (aside from the pussy IL laws)?
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

were gun laws are finally making since!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post

However, I am going to see Leaetherstrip at the Cobra Lounge in Chitcago on Wednesday. 235 N. Ashland Ave, not far off 94. What kinda neighborhood is that Ten? Should I consider carrying (aside from the pussy IL laws)?
    dude, you have got to be fucking kidding? yuck to the eagles? who the fuck is leatherstrip?
    only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you..1 jesus christ..2 the american soldier.. one died for your soul the other for your freedom ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

I liked the Eagles when I was a pup in the 70's. Hell, if it was convenient now I'd show to see them. A very talented band.

Better than going to see some limp dick hair band,.
    Returns June 3rd.

One word. Trannies.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    One word. Trannies.
    I always wondered about that guy!

Just kidding Oz, just kidding.......
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    One word. Trannies.
    Better Trannies than porch monkeys, though sounds like I'll still have to watch my ass.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Quote Originally Posted by silentkilla View Post
    dude, you have got to be fucking kidding? yuck to the eagles? who the fuck is leatherstrip?
    Old school industrial band. Sorry dude, didn't even like most '70s music in the '70s, when it was new.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Funny stuff. I still listen to the greatest hits album. BTW, I just learned that they are not called The Eagles, but simply Eagles.

Better Trannies than porch monkeys, though sounds like I'll still have to watch my ass.
    Its a few blocks north and west of Greek Town. Its been a while but the area used to be a stroll for he/she hookers. May have changed...as to carrying I leave that up to your best judgement.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

One of my favorite concerts was the eagles on the hotel california tour. Watching walsh and feidler stand face to face in a red spot light playing the guitar duet was fantastic.

Kinda surprised i remember that, given the large amount of maui wowie it is rumored i was exposed to that night.
    Last edited by davepool; 07-07-2013 at 08:43 PM.