Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drudge has a headline saying Zimmerman will walk.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    How about if a hundred million or so armed white people riot if he's found guilty?
    No, that would be considered jury intimidation. But I like the sentiment.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Well the weak prosecution case was to be expected since they never had a case to begin with.

Of course that's what has me feeling the fix is already in.

If they can bring a man to trial when there is no proof against him, then they may also be able to get the verdict they want as well.

If they do it will be proof that the system has failed and perhaps it is time we took to the streets.

Let the people of Egypt be our guide.
    Last edited by weevil; 07-08-2013 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Well if he gets off (which I hope he does), I'm going to have a few sleepless nights sitting in the living room in the dark with my AKM ready in case there are riots.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    How about if a hundred million or so armed white people riot if he's found guilty?
    Works for me!
    Last edited by JTHunter; 07-08-2013 at 11:57 PM.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Here's the thing about "black retribution" against whites should Zimmerman be acquitted. I've heard two types of "retribution" being called for. First is of course, the riot and the second is VERY scarey (and may already be happening). The second is a call for random murder of white people.

Most (if not all) of us posting on this forum are prepared for civil unrest to one extent or another. We mostly live in good areas, know our neighbors, and may in fact have a neighborhood plan for civil unrest (we'll take care of ourselves). We also make ourselves "hard targets" when out in our daily lives.

But here's the "do wah" of the deal. "WE" will not be the targets of any of the "black retribution". Only soft targets will face riots and random a acts of violence, and most ALL acts of random violence will not be reported - just as is happening now.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

I hope he walks, this has been blown up because of certain people in certain places putting their two cents in cough Obama, al Sharpton cough. This case had no national attention till they opened their useless mouths. Moving on by these people saying were going to riot all your doing is making everyone look at you in a negative light. I like how nothing has been said about the people that have started facebook pages saying, Zimmerman will die, and crap like that. Now we all know if the roles were switched and martin had killed Zimmerman it would of been self defense and case closed. I hope people riot if Zimmerman is found guilty, screw it burn the whole state to the ground then move right up to dc and burn it just for the heck of it. I really think we need to ask piers morgan to discuss this case he seems to know what us americans really need/want.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12