Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eric Holder and DOJ behind Zimmerman protests in Florida!!!

Oh shizzle!

Thanks for the links, guys!

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

The House repubs need to go TFE and de-fund the DOJ until Holder resigns.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

A couple weeks ago during all the IRS shit.. weren't we told it was just the tip of the iceberg??

Anyone ready to go all Egypt on these cocksuckers yet????????
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    Ouch! I held my nose voting for Gore and I considered myself fairly strongly a democrat at the time
    So now you're a commie no doubt, pretty much the same as a Democrat.[why am I capitalizing democrap?]

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo GED View Post
    The first president I voted for was Gore...

...yeah, yeah...

WTF?!?!?! Well at least you're man enough to admit your mistake My first abomination was JIMMY CARTER! LOL. Didn't know how much of a traitorous douche he was back then. And I freely admit I didn't know SHIT about the world at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Next time a republican gets in they better be able to get away w anything short of murder.
    Why "short" of murder? Eric Holder (Fast & Furious) is already responsible for several murders, and he's not behind bars. Nor is our old buddy Lon Horiuchi.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Seriously Kadmos you doubt a justice dept that intentionally allowed guns to walk to kill mexicans so they could stomp on our 2nd amendment rights would do this? The mind of a libtard never stretches denial.
    You guys find it completely believable that the government and DOJ could do incredibly criminal things in order to further their agendas (which I agree with 100%) but you can't even BEGIN to wonder about the discrepancies seen at the Pentagon on 9/11?

I don't want to start it all again, but come on... look at the shape of an airplane, then look at the WTC buildings: You see AIRPLANE SHAPED DAMAGE (at the moment of impact).

But at the Pentagon there's ONE CLEAN HOLE, no wing damage, no engine damage, no lawn damage, no "airplane shaped" damage.

Doesn't this make you wonder... even a tiny bit?

This pisses me the FUCK off. I LIVE in Sanford. The cops here say they have some kinda PLAN they're gonna spring, IF something happens.

Yeah, I'll BET you MIGHT use it IF something happens.

Fuckin' Eric Holder man. Arrest this Communist.

Why is anyone surprised? This is precisely what community organizers do. Its just that they are doing it from the seat of our government with our money. The fucker doesn't know how to govern, so he campaigns and organizes in his spare time from vacations and eavesdropping.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    WTF?!?!?! Well at least you're man enough to admit your mistake My first abomination was JIMMY CARTER! LOL. Didn't know how much of a traitorous douche he was back then. And I freely admit I didn't know SHIT about the world at the time.
    Wow. The first Presidential candidate I voted for was George Wallace (yes, his name was still on the ballot after his assassination attempt). The first President I voted for, who won, was Nixon. Even though I'm a registered Democrat, I have NEVER voted for a Democratic President, nor Democratic candidate. I guess I'm just a closet Republican.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12