Thread: Pacific Rim (the movie)

Pacific Rim (the movie)

Just go see it already. Its exactly what it should be, giant robot smashing alien monster awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vKz7WnU83E
    I am the master of my fate
    I am the captain of my soul

"(The Second Amendment) isn't a law but an enumerated right, a right that we cannot allow to be corralled to make politicians and ant-gun fanatics happy." ~Old Grump

I can't wait! I got to play with some of the concept art when it was in it's infancy and had a different name.

It was probably my favorite out of the projects we were working on. I'm stoked that it got picked up after our studio closed and now it's on the big screen!!!!

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Very Good I saw it yesterday. Lot's of Gung Ho stuff, but you keep asking yourself. where did they get the Money?????? for the Robot's.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobe Sound AK View Post
    Very Good I saw it yesterday. Lot's of Gung Ho stuff, but you keep asking yourself. where did they get the Money?????? for the Robot's.
    And why F22's were doing strafing runs? That's why we have the A-10! And we should have been hitting the monsters with shipkillers or bunker busters. I guess giant robots were more fun to watch, and they did the giant robots well
    I am the master of my fate
    I am the captain of my soul

"(The Second Amendment) isn't a law but an enumerated right, a right that we cannot allow to be corralled to make politicians and ant-gun fanatics happy." ~Old Grump

I think it looks pretty cool for a action/sci fi movie

Quote Originally Posted by Hobe Sound AK View Post
    I assume, as in World war 2, when you have a threat that is endangering your entire existence, you FIND the money I can easily see the world's most affluent countries, diverting tons of their GNP towards a solution that could save mankind. But the stakes have to be so high as to unite everyone without question ..... like a killer asteroid ... hey let's make a movie about that!