Thread: FBI ignored warnings about Boston bombers’ radical mosque

FBI ignored warnings about Boston bombers’ radical mosque

The ISB mosque has been in damage control mode since the bombings. The ISB insisted that the mosque would have reported the Tsarnaevs to the FBI, had it been aware of any terrorist tendencies. Officials of the ISB also claim they immediately cooperated with the investigation.

In reality, however, the mosque emailed its members after the bombing, urging them to call the ACLU if contacted by the FBI and to get a lawyer before speaking to any government agent.

Alamoudi, ISB’s founder, is a poster boy for duping naive American leaders. He convinced two US Presidents — Bill Clinton and George W. Bush — that he was precisely the moderate Muslim leader they hungered for. In reality, Alamoudi was secretly filmed at a 2000 rally declaring himself to be a supporter of Hamas and Hezbollah.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/25/fb...#ixzz2aAxS3xWz

Of course they were too busy looking for tea party bombers, murderous patriotic grandmothers, returning vets with too much war making knowledge that makes progressives uncomfortable, and dangerous praegnant mothers potentially birthing soon to be home schooled free thinking patriotic children. Way too much on their plates to look for piddling annoying adolescent terrorist types fomenting on facebook and terrifying fellow parisoners in their local mosques who clam up. Nothing to see here. The truth is the FBI had plenty of hints and failed.

I don't think they failed, I think they porpoisely allowed it to take place and watched them do the entire thing. Well, they failed from a patriotic Americans point of view.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Round them up and deport them. Many of the so called good Muzzys give money or facilitate in other ways the Splodydopes.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I don't think they failed, I think they porpoisely allowed it to take place and watched them do the entire thing. Well, they failed from a patriotic Americans point of view.
    Bingo!

And this also shows the NSA spying has nothing to do with stopping terrorism and everything to do with finding internal dissidents who might be unhappy about the US becoming a communist state.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Bingo!

And this also shows the NSA spying has nothing to do with stopping terrorism and everything to do with finding internal dissidents who might be unhappy about the US becoming a communist state.
    I'm not sure what to think about them ignoring obvious Islamic threats, but as far as them watching good Americans, I don't see how that can be denied.
    Returns June 3rd.

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

Do something to preclude the bombing and be fired for profiling?

Pretty sure that would be the net result with the present regime.

of course they did, it didn't fit the profile of what they are looking for.

You know, they will probably fabricate a right wing event of some sort to impute to conservatives and tea party folks if some kkk idiot doesn't do it for them, like Tim McV and OKC did for Klinton. The OKC event was imputed to the rising militia movement, wich apparently scared the fedz a great deal. Well, if you're between the ages of 15 and 45 and able bodied, you're in the militia.