Thread: ZIONIST promotes crossdressing camp for CHILDREN

Thumbs down ZIONIST promotes crossdressing camp for CHILDREN

I'm kind of mixed when it comes to transgender issues.

On the one hand, I see no harm if a boy happens to like playing with dolls and prefers the color pink, or girls who like to play with guns and toy soldiers. I think there really are some people who are born the "wrong" gender in the "wrong" body.

But the issue gets dicey when it comes to adults, most notably in jail/prison environments. By default, how it works is that that whatever body parts you are born with, that's the gender of prison you go to. There have been cases of born-male sexual predators claiming to be transgender, getting reassigned to a female prison then sexually assaulting women.

I'm not saying that is the reality in all or even most cases, but it definitely makes it hard for classification as they don't easily fit in all-men's prisons either.

It's a pickle, no doubt about it.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Little girls that like to play with guns and toy soldiers are called Tomboys and there is nothing wrong with that.

Little boys that like to play dress up and like to play with Barbie Dolls are pedophiles of the future. They need to be watched closely!

There is also nothing wrong with an adult female that likes to play with guns and Soldiers. They are completely normal.

An adult male that dresses like a girl is a weirdo! They need to be watched closely!

Quote Originally Posted by AKM View Post
    Little girls that like to play with guns and toy soldiers are called Tomboys and there is nothing wrong with that.

Little boys that like to play dress up and like to play with Barbie Dolls are pedophiles of the future. They need to be watched closely!

There is also nothing wrong with an adult female that likes to play with guns and Soldiers. They are completely normal.

An adult male that dresses like a girl is a weirdo! They need to be watched closely!

....So basically put you feel the need to watch little boys playing with barbies, and men dressing like women...got it

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    But the issue gets dicey when it comes to adults, most notably in jail/prison environments. By default, how it works is that that whatever body parts you are born with, that's the gender of prison you go to. There have been cases of born-male sexual predators claiming to be transgender, getting reassigned to a female prison then sexually assaulting women.
    Actually its very simple. Don't put males in women's prisons and stop humoring males who have no concept of the reality that they are, in fact, male despite how they "feel".

Bottom line:

born male = male
    born male but "feels" female = delusional male
    born male but takes hormones to stimulate female secondary sex characteristics = delusional male on drugs
    born male but takes hormones and had his penis cut off and the resulting wound carved into the shape of a vagina = delusional male on drugs with a horrific injury

If you want to do any of these things, fine. Do whatever you want as long as you don't hurt anyone else, but you are not actually a female and you shouldn't expect society to cater to your delusions.
    Last edited by nfa1934; 07-27-2013 at 12:59 PM.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Since when are "guns" a strictly male thing?

My daughter is 12 and she loves to go shooting with me. She's as "girly" of a girl as they come.

She also has her own rifle (a .22LR) and she loves to shoot my Beretta M9 (even though it "kicks really hard" as she says it).

ZIONIST promotes crossdressing camp for CHILDREN

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Since when are "guns" a strictly male thing?

My daughter is 12 and she loves to go shooting with me. She's as "girly" of a girl as they come.

She also has her own rifle (a .22LR) and she loves to shoot my Beretta M9 (even though it "kicks really hard" as she says it).
    I never said that guns are a male thing. Re read my post.
    I carry a gun because I can't carry a cop on my back!

ZIONIST promotes crossdressing camp for CHILDREN

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    ....So basically put you feel the need to watch little boys playing with barbies, and men dressing like women...got it
    They need to be watched by those that are closest to them. I don't have and little boys that play with Barbie Dolls or men that cross dress around me. Do you not think people with questionable behavior should have an eye kept on them?
    I carry a gun because I can't carry a cop on my back!

They need to be watched by those that are closest to them. I don't have and little boys that play with Barbie Dolls or men that cross dress around me. Do you not think people with questionable behavior should have an eye kept on them?
    Seems to me all one's loved ones should be looked out for.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

You can bet your ass if it's part of the "freak show" Kad and LAQC will be all for it. Hell, I think they're part of it.
    Returns June 3rd.