Thread: Man, I forgot how trippy, and non-pc the 60s and 70s were. E.G. Laugh-In

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Man, I forgot how trippy, and non-pc the 60s and 70s were. E.G. Laugh-In

And as I watch more of this old show, the young Goldie Hawn creates in me a quickening of the loins.
    Last edited by Altarboy; 07-31-2013 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    And as I watch more of this old show, the young Goldie Hawn creates in me a quickening of the loins.
    A quick view of any current pic without her 'public face' spackle, will cure that.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    A quick view of any current pic without her 'public face' spackle, will cure that.
    Given that she's just a bit shy of 70, she doesn't look that bad. Frankly a bad pic of her now isn't that much worse than a bad pic of Brittany Spears in her late 20's.

Not to be overly crass, but getting head from Goldie Hawn has been on my bucket list for decades

And no, please don't put up any bad pics of Goldie to prove me wrong, I prefer to remember her how she looks in my head thank you all the same. A beautiful girl, a fun actress, and oh my those lips and eyes, whew!

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    Given that she's just a bit shy of 70, she doesn't look that bad. Frankly a bad pic of her now isn't that much worse than a bad pic of Brittany Spears in her late 20's.

Not to be overly crass, but getting head from Goldie Hawn has been on my bucket list for decades

And no, please don't put up any bad pics of Goldie to prove me wrong, I prefer to remember her how she looks in my head thank you all the same. A beautiful girl, a fun actress, and oh my those lips and eyes, whew!
    Goldie never quite did it for me.

My preference would be to be the meat in a Sophia Loren/Ann Margaret sandwich.

Add Raquel Welch as a condiment and I'd gladly go to my grave with a giant smile.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Goldie never quite did it for me.

My preference would be to be the meat in a Sophia Loren/Ann Margaret sandwich.

Add Raquel Welch as a condiment and I'd gladly go to my grave with a giant smile.
    Ahhh, you prefer that kind of maneater! Beautiful gals mind you, but a bit more dangerous...I'll admit, they are all too much car for me!

I prefer mine sweet with a bit of fun kooky, the kind that will pounce on you playfully, not pounce and tear you to shreds! Sophia Loren in particular would scare the crap out of me!

Rhonda Fleming, Barbara Rhodes, Gates McFadden, Ann-Margret, Maureen O'Hara. - redheads all !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

I like them petite and thin. For sure, they will pork up as they age...............chris3

You guys musta missed the part where the guy says "I believe negros are equal....to each other".

More Goldie.
    Last edited by Altarboy; 08-02-2013 at 11:01 PM.