Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CNN “Starts” To Consider Putting Out Fiction

CNN “Starts” To Consider Putting Out Fiction

From article.
    “He broke the news that he’s in negotiations with CNN to produce a fiction series based on Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh and “the gun show culture.””
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...-show-culture/

This is pretty pathetic too.
    “CNN has had a ratings problem in the past few years. With the exception of the interest in the George Zimmerman trial, the granddaddy of cable news networks is floundering, trying to establish and grow an audience. The Wolf Blitzer-hosted “Situation Room” gets beaten by Al Sharpton’s “Politics Nation.” Piers Morgan has been anything but a success. And on a typical day, Fox News Channel’s ratings are more than triple that of any competitor on CNN or MSNBC.”

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

LOL... They have already been caught producing fiction and presenting it as real news. They have been paid by Obie's admin and foreign governments to slant news...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

They barely get reality right most of the time...which I suppose means they do already have some practice..

AT LAST SOMETHING WE ALL AGREE ON

HLN = Fiction.
    CNN = Pulp fiction.

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    HLN = Fiction.
    CNN = Pulp fiction.

Actually, I watched HLN during the Zimmerman trial, they did a whole "don't miss a minute" coverage, pausing it for breaks, editing was only of cusswords and addresses and the like.

I paid no attention to the whole "roundtable panel of....experts(?)", but at least you could see the whole trial

MSNBC had live coverage for all of 30 seconds, until the prosecutor said "These fucking punks. These assholes, they always get away." -- then the MSNBC anchor came on, apologized, and said they were going to institute a 7-second delay.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    HLN was so forward in their coverage they even had ol' sour puss nancy grace shout out "FUCKING COONS" for no reason.

I can’t remember if it was CNN, or HLN, but one of them just replaced the normal show titles with the word Zimmerman in the guide . It was the Zimmerman channel, and by the way, I have Dish.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Oh HELL!!!

CNN must have decided they need to do real news instead of propaganda. They are breaking the Bengazi story all to pieces. Seems there were two dozen plus CIA personnel there and the Turkish Ambassador. Who BTW didn't get killed. Gun running and more...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Weapons transfers was the first reason for the attack, right after the attack. That got buried very quickly.

That's like obama saying he decided he is going to start lying to the American people.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I don't get it... where in the headline is CNN going to be doing anything different?
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

It seems that there are still some people over at CNN who want to do their jobs, and not join the entertainment industry. There are two paths in front of them, to stand up, do the hard thing, and be a humble conveyer of info, or do propaganda for their new masters. If all this I hear about their reporting on B is true, I have yet to read for myself, they should be congratulated.

That’s pretty sad too, when someone deserves a congratulation on doing the job they should have done in the first place.

This fiction will be closely coordinated with the regime, wich is creating offices for same.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

I love how the two known Obama voters are now throwing rocks at CNN when they used to defend Turner's rag.

You two are pathetic.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    I love how the two known Obama voters are now throwing rocks at CNN when they used to defend Turner's rag.

You two are pathetic.
    CNN rocked back when Ted Turner was actually running things. It's really gone down-hill over the past 15 years...

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    like how a port-a-potty goes "down hill" after it sits in the sun for a while.

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    like how a port-a-potty goes "down hill" after it sits in the sun for a while.

Maybe ex-wife Hanoi jane got some of the tv station in the settlement?

All that being said, watching cnn and the rest will give you insight into what the enemies of America are proposing and thinking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast